How often do guys masturbate to women in their lives?

friend, GF, etc.

and what does it mean

How often do guys masturbate while looking at / thinking about women in in their lives?

Most Helpful Guy

• Quite often. It means I find them sexually attractive. It means absolutely nothing else. Hell, I've been known to fantasize about having sex with women I would never actually have sex with because I can't stand them on a personal level. It boils down to them having a physical attribute or a quirk that you find appealing or intriguing for a short time. We are not concerned with whether we actually enjoy their company, or would want to be with them, or who they want to be with/are with.

Honestly, it means less than who you talk to on the subway on the way to work, because we're not using our actual mental image of the real person, we're using the mental image of said person, but highly idealized and sexualized. If we spank it thinking about a female friend we have, we aren't really thinking about the girl we play poker/basketball/chess/video games/canasta with. We're thinking about what she would be like if she were a desperate sex addict with no physical flaws who is literally begging you to bang her, and quite often part of our fantasy is inflating our sexual prowess to the point where we can cause an orgasm with a brush of our hand. The emotional bond we have with our real friend doesn't even enter into the equation because we're not thinking about her, we're thinking about a shell that looks like her but has no emotion other than lust. To put it another way, we're not thinking about another woman, we're thinking about a personality-less sex object in the body of a person we know.

• "quite often part of our fantasy is inflating our sexual prowess to the point where we can cause an orgasm with a brush of our hand."

That quote /cracked me up/.

+1 for you my friend.

• This is awesomely written.

Well said sir!

• Occasionally we think of a quite a few personality different objects in the form of quite a few of our hot friends at the same time all together =)

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 11

• All the time. Means absolutely nothing.

• often. it means nothing other than you have a vag.

• "and what does it mean"

... I'm going to go out on a limb and say they have some sexual attraction to the girl.

Do you think about a guy while masurbating because he had a pb&j sandwich today?

• it depends on the day and since I'm not currently in a relationship I jerk off to pretty much every good looking girl at my school, avg. 5-6 times a day, when I'm in a relationship its a little less because typically we have sex everyday... hope this helped a lil

• I do it alot.

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 1

• Not sure about all, but the guy who lives with me I believe I masturbate much more than he does.