How often do guys masturbate to women in their lives?

How often do guys masturbate to women in their lives? friend, GF, etc.

and what does it mean

How often do guys masturbate while looking at / thinking about women in in their lives?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 11

• Not sure about all, but the guy who lives with me I believe I masturbate much more than he does.

• Selected as most helpful

Quite often. It means I find them sexually attractive. It means absolutely nothing else. Hell, I've been known to fantasize about having sex with women I would never actually have sex with because I can't stand them on a personal level. It boils down to them having a physical attribute or a quirk that you find appealing or intriguing for a short time. We are not concerned with whether we actually enjoy their company, or would want to be with them, or who they want to be with/are with.

Honestly, it means less than who you talk to on the subway on the way to work, because we're not using our actual mental image of the real person, we're using the mental image of said person, but highly idealized and sexualized. If we spank it thinking about a female friend we have, we aren't really thinking about the girl we play poker/basketball/chess/video games/canasta with. We're thinking about what she would be like if she were a desperate sex addict with no physical flaws who is literally begging you to bang her, and quite often part of our fantasy is inflating our sexual prowess to the point where we can cause an orgasm with a brush of our hand. The emotional bond we have with our real friend doesn't even enter into the equation because we're not thinking about her, we're thinking about a shell that looks like her but has no emotion other than lust. To put it another way, we're not thinking about another woman, we're thinking about a personality-less sex object in the body of a person we know.

• "quite often part of our fantasy is inflating our sexual prowess to the point where we can cause an orgasm with a brush of our hand."

That quote /cracked me up/.

+1 for you my friend.

• I do it alot.

• it means that he think of you in a sexual matter rather than yourself

he love your body just like what he IMAGINE only but when he face the real world he will go awaay and you will just hurt

• All the time. Means absolutely nothing.

• I spank it to my office manager at least 3 times per week, especially when she wears this one tight skirt. I feel like I have to - I mean, someone should be appreciating her beauty.

What does it mean? It just means that if a guy is doing it while thinking about you, he finds you sexually attractive. It doesn't "mean" anything emotionally.

95% of all men masturbate... and 5% lie and say we don't.

• Just about all the time. You, your sister, your mom, that one hot cousin of yours that is a bit slow (yeah, I'd do her with her helmet on too), female co-workers, a few clients/customers, etc.

• If I am in a sexual relationship with her, rarely if ever. If I want sex with her, I have the real thing. During the "crush" stage, as in want to date her but aren't yet, she can be a central fantasy. Otherwise, I make up an anonymous fantasy or use topical p0rn when I can.

Masturbation generally has no "meaning" beyond "working out" except "crush" masturbation which is intended to keep my interest in the girl I want to date.

If I am not in a sexual relationship or a crush, I masturbate twice a week. If I am in one, twice or 3 times a month and may try gourmet techniques intended to improve orgasm such as non-mutilating toys, vibrators and insertions.

• it depends on the day and since I'm not currently in a relationship I jerk off to pretty much every good looking girl at my school, avg. 5-6 times a day, when I'm in a relationship its a little less because typically we have sex everyday... hope this helped a lil

• often. it means nothing other than you have a vag.

• "and what does it mean"

... I'm going to go out on a limb and say they have some sexual attraction to the girl.

Do you think about a guy while masurbating because he had a pb&j sandwich today?

• Just to clarify. What are you asking exactly? Like for example;

1: How often do guys masturbate while looking at / thinking about women in in their lives?

2: How often do guys masturbate in front of women in their lives?

3: How often do guys masturbate mutally / with / the women in their lives?

• I'd say about 3 times a day/night.

• #1