How often do guys masturbate to women in their lives?

friend, GF, etc.

and what does it mean

How often do guys masturbate while looking at / thinking about women in in their lives?

Most Helpful Guy

• Quite often. It means I find them sexually attractive. It means absolutely nothing else. Hell, I've been known to fantasize about having sex with women I would never actually have sex with because I can't stand them on a personal level. It boils down to them having a physical attribute or a quirk that you find appealing or intriguing for a short time. We are not concerned with whether we actually enjoy their company, or would want to be with them, or who they want to be with/are with.

Honestly, it means less than who you talk to on the subway on the way to work, because we're not using our actual mental image of the real person, we're using the mental image of said person, but highly idealized and sexualized. If we spank it thinking about a female friend we have, we aren't really thinking about the girl we play poker/basketball/chess/video games/canasta with. We're thinking about what she would be like if she were a desperate sex addict with no physical flaws who is literally begging you to bang her, and quite often part of our fantasy is inflating our sexual prowess to the point where we can cause an orgasm with a brush of our hand. The emotional bond we have with our real friend doesn't even enter into the equation because we're not thinking about her, we're thinking about a shell that looks like her but has no emotion other than lust. To put it another way, we're not thinking about another woman, we're thinking about a personality-less sex object in the body of a person we know.

Asker upvoted

• "quite often part of our fantasy is inflating our sexual prowess to the point where we can cause an orgasm with a brush of our hand."

That quote /cracked me up/.

+1 for you my friend.

• This is awesomely written.

Well said sir!

• Occasionally we think of a quite a few personality different objects in the form of quite a few of our hot friends at the same time all together =)