• Ask
  • myTake

What is better? Oral or a Vibrator?

In your opinion girls what is better? being eaten out or using a vibrator? Which one feels better?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've never received oral sex,but I do masturbate.I'd also never let a guy go down on me,so I'll stick with vibrator.

• awww, why not? I think you are missin out honey

• Show Older
    • wow, I never heard a girl who truly wouldn't want it. So what if you boyfreind so happened to be a guy who had just moved to te u.s to live, would you also ve very against him going down on you if he really wanted to?

• I wouldn't want it.No point in it.

What Girls Said 8

• lol... oral

• oral if done right

• A Bit of both ;)

• both I guess, it depends on how you used your mouth and vibrator... but never experience these two,because I married a boring husband... but still loves him... be great on these two and she'll be faithful to you ..

• jeez, are you saying you're not faithful?

• Show Older
    • too bad, you know they have books and stuff to learn to get better in that area

• He should be giving you oral if you want it. Guys can be intimidated by vibrators but if my girl needed it to get off or she was curious I'd try it.

• depends on my mood and what I want to get from it. but I can't come from oral so...

• ooorrraall vibrator is fine but nothing beats good ole tongue action

• vibrator

• vibrator but oral is nice too

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!