What is better? Oral or a Vibrator?

In your opinion girls what is better? being eaten out or using a vibrator? Which one feels better?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've never received oral sex,but I do masturbate.I'd also never let a guy go down on me,so I'll stick with vibrator.

• I wouldn't want it.No point in it.

• wow, I never heard a girl who truly wouldn't want it. So what if you boyfreind so happened to be a guy who had just moved to te u.s to live, would you also ve very against him going down on you if he really wanted to?

• Oh you're from Europe,I'm from America,land of the selfish and guys who have a fear of vagina.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 8

• depends on my mood and what I want to get from it. but I can't come from oral so...

• lol... oral

• oral if done right

• A Bit of both ;)

• vibrator

• ooorrraall vibrator is fine but nothing beats good ole tongue action

• vibrator but oral is nice too

• both I guess, it depends on how you used your mouth and vibrator... but never experience these two,because I married a boring husband... but still loves him... be great on these two and she'll be faithful to you ..

• He should be giving you oral if you want it. Guys can be intimidated by vibrators but if my girl needed it to get off or she was curious I'd try it.

• too bad, you know they have books and stuff to learn to get better in that area

• maybe? by fantasicing... but I don't cheat to other guy,not worth,in other way my huband is perfect,but in sex he sucks

• Show Older

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!