Question about home nudity?

hey I'm from India, I'm 22 year old my sis is 20 and bro is 21 we three like to groom nude in all home. we like to sleep nude with each other. we... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Nudity at home does not bother me at all, even though my religious values preach the values of modesty. The way I look at it, if you are at home and it is not of public display, then it is perfectly fine. I live alone and spend a lot of time either just wearing just boxer shorts or nothing at all.

Conversely, I do not answer my door for unexpected guests. I tell everyone, if they wre going to visit me, do not come unannounced, otherwise, I will not even answer the door.

Where I live, Michigan, USA... It is not illegal to answer the door of your home nude... However, it is illegal for a person to gawk or stare at a nude person as they answer the door.

• Wait, a girl could answer the door in the nude, but if the guy takes a good look at her it's a crime? If she's going to flaunt her nudity, what guy (unless he's a limp wrist) isn't going to look at her bod?

• Show Older
    • that is one of these weird old laws...not really applicable nowadays anymore...right?

• Opposite...

It is not appriciated if you are a peeping tom... ROTFLMAO.

Another interesting law pertaining to nudity ans sexuality is In Detroit, Michigan, You can not be arrested if you are having sex with your spouse in your car in your driveway, or in front of your house. Another one from Detroit, You can have sex in your own back yard, provided you have at least a 6 ft wooden fence surrounding at least 3 sides.