• Ask
  • myTake

Question about home nudity?

hey I'm from India, I'm 22 year old my sis is 20 and bro is 21 we three like to groom nude in all home. we like to sleep nude with each other. we share a big room and bedwho among you like to doing same. girls and guys reply

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Nudity at home does not bother me at all, even though my religious values preach the values of modesty. The way I look at it, if you are at home and it is not of public display, then it is perfectly fine. I live alone and spend a lot of time either just wearing just boxer shorts or nothing at all.Conversely, I do not answer my door for unexpected guests. I tell everyone, if they wre going to visit me, do not come unannounced, otherwise, I will not even answer the door.Where I live, Michigan, USA... It is not illegal to answer the door of your home nude... However, it is illegal for a person to gawk or stare at a nude person as they answer the door.

• Wait, a girl could answer the door in the nude, but if the guy takes a good look at her it's a crime? If she's going to flaunt her nudity, what guy (unless he's a limp wrist) isn't going to look at her bod?

• Show Older
    • that is one of these weird old laws...not really applicable nowadays anymore...right?

• Opposite...It is not appriciated if you are a peeping tom... ROTFLMAO.Another interesting law pertaining to nudity ans sexuality is In Detroit, Michigan, You can not be arrested if you are having sex with your spouse in your car in your driveway, or in front of your house. Another one from Detroit, You can have sex in your own back yard, provided you have at least a 6 ft wooden fence surrounding at least 3 sides.

What Guys Said 12

• In India, a girl naked in front of her brothers? Isn't that rather exceptional?

• In the US, three adult siblings in the nude at home would probably be frowned upon, unless it was a household of nudists.

• This sounds pretty weird...i could do this but not with a family member...

• Can you define "like"? Does that "like" mean sexually liking or just being more comfortable?If it is just about feeling more comfortable because you don't have to hide your body, then its fine, really. I mean, its your family.However, if you're talking about a sexual side of "liking", then, well, then you probably should keep it to yourself because lots of people here will give you negative feedback about it.

• a completely crap question ... india mein aisa ho hi nahi sakta ... you are asking for time pass

• Well it's a cultural thing. American culture tends to be more restrictove about nudity and to be nude around others tends to imply there is a sexual relationship whether or not there is.

• Nudist household. Nudity is not a problem at all.

• not with my relatives

• No, not with siblings.. its shameful

• To an American that sounds really odd. Just not something we do with family.

• i cannot believe this it is next to impossible in india you are asking this just for fun and watching other reply lol

• I'm not quite sure of the current culture with this in India, so I would defer to the way that you and yours are brought up. I have heard that this is more popular and 'without shame', but would not know for myself. In our home I spend much of the time naked, but when those who don't quite understand visit it is both expedient and less aggravation to obey convention.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm from India, I'm 18 year old and my sis is 17 my bro is 16 we three like to groom nude in all home. we like to sleep nude with each other. we share a big room and bed

• umm nooatleast not with my siblings.thats not normal.

• Customary differences...Let's say... In Japan, If your best female friend wishes to "take a bath" (at a bathhouse) with you, and you decline, you just offended her. likely she won't be your friend. In their custom, taking a bath at a bathhouse with a friend is no different than if your girls drag you to the mall for social shopping or whatnot.What you find normal, another person of another culture will find it odd. Perhaps it is within her customs...

• yeah, truei guess I didn't think about thatsorry : /

• A foreigner won't insult a Japanese by politely declining an invitation to the bathhouse. They already know about foreigners' general aversion to public nudity. (Which makes it fun to see their faces when I have gone in there in the past, haha). I wouldn't say there's no difference between going to the mall and going to the sentou though...

• I wouldn't share my bed with my siblings... that would feel weird to me. But walking around nude in my own house... or on a nude beach... or at a sauna is totally OK. But the last two are also designated for such a purpose ;)