• Ask
  • myTake

My boyfriend never takes off my shirt during sex, is this a red flag?

He is super hot, goes to the gym and I am chubby cute. Whenever he is in the mood to do it he tells me to take off my pants or does it himself and... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well he wants to have sex, the important part is in your pants. Obviously he is not much interested in your experience, only his own.

What Guys Said 3

• You say you are chubby cute.Where are you heaviest? Maybe he doesn't want you to feel uncomfortable. Or maybe he's not into small boobs or he could just be lazy.

• I am not fat, I am 5ft tall and 115lbs.. I have nice boobs and he always mentions they look nice when we're out but I am not toned and fit.

• Then he's lazy. You don't sound chubby in the least. Take it of for him next time. Maybe he doesn't know what to do with them.

• I guess he's just with you because of sexAs I always take out my gf's shirt off before having sex :)

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he is not a boob guy...just take it off yourself next time and see what he says...

• Sometimes, it's a turn on for the guy. I've read that some coverage makes the sex even hotter. But you mean he's NEVER taken your shirt off? So, every time you have sex you have your shirt on? Why don't you take it off yourself?