Do girls like it when guys EJACULATE on their face?

I know its weird to ask but I always wonder if girls liked it. I've seen it on pornos and stuff like that, but do girls do it just because its enjoyful for the guy or do they do it because they actually like it?

When I was with my girlfriend, I always wanted to try it, but I was too shy to ask because what if she thought it was weird or ridiculous or something ya know? Plus, busting a nut on your girlfriend you really like doesn't seem so appropriate in the first place, but I really wanna try it someday. lol.

So girls do you like it when guys come on your face and mouth or whatever?

And guys, have your girlfriends ever said they enjoyed it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm okay with it. Sometimes I even really like it, if it seems like a natural thing. Like if he's already being a bit dominant and stuff. And I know my boyfriend really likes to come on my face, so I'll do it for that reason even if I'm not totally into it. He's a great guy, is very sweet to me, and I always try my best to give him everything he wants. I don't want there to be another girl in the world who would make him any happier sexually than I do, so really anything he desires is his.