• Ask
  • myTake

Do you ever bend over on purpose girls?

And stick your ass in the air for attention? Especially when you're picking something up, when you could just go to your ankles!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yea they do. And when they do it it's so obvious. I have a big neighborhood pool that a lot of people go too. Especially girls. And every summer when I'm in my front yard I always see girls walking home from the pool...but as they pass by the front of my house they drop there stuff on the sidewalk. And when they do it they bend over stickin their asses in the air, and they act like they're diggin for something in their pool bag. They stick their ass right in the air where it's obvious and just do that for 5-10 seconds so some guy(s) can get a good look. But then after they're done "looking" for something in their pool bag, they stand up, legs cocked to stick out their booty again, and they fix their hair...put it in a pony tail or whatever. I think it's hilarious yet enjoy-full. A lot of girls do it whether they're on their way back from the pool or at the beach, movies, school, work, whatever...most of them do it man, and it's only to get attention. Girls are attention whores.

What Girls Said 8

• no.

• ahaha I tend to only for my boyfriend though. especially because I know that he loves my ass so when I know he is behind me.. I will purposely do it haha

• yess all the time!

• Picking up stuff not so much but going upstairs I am very aware of what I wear underneath may or may not be seen by a guy that I've been talking to.

• I hate bending over in front of guys .. so normally I ask someone else to pick it up . Not cause I'm lazy just hate bending over and front of dudes.

• of course its called the bend and snap ;)

• I have really bad knees so it's hard for me reach things on the ground any other way than bending over. I'd never even thought about it being an "attention-seeking" move until I saw this, though.

• not really I've mighta done it once or twice, but its just basically off the movies lol :)

What Guys Said 0