• Ask
  • myTake

What does it feel like to lose your virginity?

So me and my boyfriend have been waiting ?we make out and stuff and yesterday he told me"baby I'm ready" so we told each other that tomorrow night we are going to do it so can anyone tell me how we start and how it feels?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• One suggestion do not be on top for your first time. As for the pain it hurts. for example take a long piece of duck tape and put it on your arm press it there tight then rip it off. OK it does not hurt that bad but it does hurt. make sure you have lots lubricant. KY jelly works best. Take it very slow it will hurt but if you tell him how slow to go and he does the pain does subside afte a few minutes and after you have sex a few more times it no longer hurts.

• Thanks I heard you bleed

• Yes you do bleed however it is more like spotting like when you are starting your period. Nothing heavy

What Guys Said 3

• For a girl it's like this: nervous ouch OUCH whoa blood GET ME A TAMPON/TOWEL!For a guy it's like this: oh yeah, nervous, oh man there it goes, oh man here it comes!, WOOOOOOOOIn just a few words anyways.

• why don't you wait until you know you've found the right guy? not just mr. right now? the right guy would appreciate you waiting. don't let someone who may be temporary convince you into getting what he wants. a guy who genuinely loves you ironically won't ask you for sex, and if you really think about it, it makes perfect sense. just my advice, I can't decide for you, but I advise waiting. it's what I'll do for the right woman for me!

• I'm not a girl so I don't know, but I've seen on lots of other sites/articles that say girls SHOULD be on top their first time since they can control it and go at a speed that's comfortable for them.. plus it also would be less frustrating for the guy to deal with figuring out what's most comfortable for you, and yes it will hurt your first time and yes you will bleed.

What Girls Said 4

• Alot of people will say it hurts and you bleed your first time, but that's not true for every girl. My first time I didn't bleed and I only felt slight pain when he first went in. You usually only bleed / hurt if your hymen isn't broken, and it can be broken before sex if you use tampons or play sport. For me it felt weird..but good. Try and relax, and I think its better if you don't plan exactly when it will happen, as that adds pressure, just let it lead into it when you know you're both ready. Good luck! :)

• uhh to be honest, I didn't feel any pain AT ALL. like...there was absolutely not pain, but all of a sudden I felt so...kind of complete I guess. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before, and all that ran through my mind was "and WHY haven't I done this before?"in the end, it was the best thing ever, and I felt no pain at all...good luck though :) I'm sure you'll be fine

• I never bled - there was a bit of discomfort as he entered though but that was it. Good Luck, it only happens once!

• it hurts at least for me it did but I just told my guy to keep going cause he didn't want me to be in pain, but I'm glad it went the way it did because it was the most amazing intimate feeling I had with him. Just trust your instincts, its why we have them ;)