Are Asian men good in bed?

I know this is a really stupid question. I'm Chinese and I've never been with a Chinese man before. I'm just wondering if they are good in bed? When I say Asian, I mean Chinese men specifically. I have only dated outside of my race because I have this preconceived notion that Chinese men are bad in... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the stereotype is that they have very small penises. I don't know if it's a really good indicator, but Asian porn does seem to back that up a bit. I mean some of them just look unbelievably tiny, even when they're paired with small girls. I kind of think my boyfriend likes showing me those because it makes him look gigantic. So if penis size is really important to you sexually, you might be better off with a guy who wasn't Asian. Otherwise I can't imagine there's too much difference, especially not with a guy who was raised in the west.

• Oh yeah, and I meant to add that the one Asian guy I was with was pretty good.

• Show Older
    • Yeah, I'd say so. And that's definitely one of the fun things about being a girl. If you want to find a guy to experiment with, you usually can.

• We would be 99.9% disappointed if we used American p*rn to generalize about white guys. p*rn is not science, it's not fact, it's p*rn. In America they specifically hire large men. It fits the American media methodology of making people feel inadequate. Do American women look like p*rnstar actresses? Nope. Asian p*rn is meant to make the viewer (mostly men) feel good about themselves. Directors of Japanese P*rnography have specifically come out and said the general idea up until recently was to look for smaller, less attractive men because viewer satisfaction is most important. The recent trend is to use regular and larger guys. I've briefly seen a couple and I have to say that they're very hot (and would give American pornstars a run for their money). Look at Keni Styles, he's an Asian guy with a big... anyway. If you are the right age, then have a look and you will see what I mean. The best sex I've had was with Asian men, that's fact.