• Ask
  • myTake

Girls and Naked Pictures?

Okay boys! What's your complete take on girls sending you risque pictures? As hot as they may be (or as cool as she may be) does it make you think less of the girl even if her pics are good? I guess character-wise. As opposed to being shot down with a 'no way' or even a polite refusal.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• its funny because all the guys saying yes on here are freaks who can't get any, no guy in real life would want a girl like this, maybe only for sex but not a relationship

What Guys Said 31

• If I saw a girl posting slutty pics of themselves online then I would think she's a slut. If I had a girlfriend that sent me risque pics then I wouldn't think any less of her. If I had a girlfriend that posted slutty pics of herself online then I would be OK with that. But I don't want her to respond to anybody that leaves comments on her pics. If I knew a girl personally that was a friend and showed me slutty pics of herself then I would also think she's a slut.I prefer a woman that's good looking and classy.

• No. It actually makes me think BETTER of her for several reasons:- She's ready and willing to do things to sexually excite me- She trusts me to not refuse purely because she thinks I'll show them to everyone- She's actively interested in making sure I'm sexually pleased

• yeeah but wouldn't you be requesting in order to validate your ego? that you have a ready willing chick is not always a good thing. hahaha

• I'd be more likely to think "hey this is great" rather than "I've got this bitch wrapped around my finger"

• well that's good! stay that way!

• Definitely I start to view her as more of a sex object than girl with a brain

• The naked pics has absolutely nothing to do with that. If a girl that looks like Natalie Portman sends me naked pictures I would not think she is low class at all. If I think a girl is low class, I'm already thinking that before she sends me pictures or not.

• If I just want to F**k them then it's nice, but I don't want a relationship with a girl that doesn't have enough self respect for herself to just send them on request without being serious, and I mean in a 1-year+ relationship.

• I like it. Helps keep everything in working order!

• I wouldn't think "less" of her.. I might think slightly "differently" about her.. but if she was my girlfriend then I probably wouldn't think different/less of her at all... unless I found out I wasn't the first guy she's sent pictures to... then I might think about her quite differently.

• As a married man... I love when my wife sends me risqué pictures. I see nothing wrong with it and see no less of her. When we were just dating... I liked it... but it's a very risky business. With so many ways for people to just push that all out to the internet, it's way too hard to trust people out there. I love it... but I don't recommend girls do it.

• I'm confused.in today's society guys can just ask girls for naked pics of themselves and no one thinks that's odd?

• well you wouldn't believe how many of my galfriends lady business I've been shown by my guyfriends on their phones

• ok..so not only do guys ask for pics of girls of them naked, but girls also have naked pictures of their friends and show them to guyssorry, I just find this to be weird, and kind of feel left on this.

• noo lol I mean I have had GUY FRIENDS show me pics of girls I know. not at my own request of course but just as a joke. to them anyways. what I'm saying is never send anything that you wldnt want the workd to see...haha

• i really can't judge because I've been horny and sent a girl a picture of my **** in exchange for a picture of her naked.it really depends ont he situation though. if it's a girlfriend then it's slightly appropriate. but I tend to look down on it because people really don't understand what they're doing. ( for the most part)i've asked girls if they would actually strip in front of the guy they send nudes to and most said no. if you wouldn't actually get naked for them why would you send a picture of you naked?

• There is NOTHING wrong with two consenting adults teasing each other pic wise but what can happen is that a man will sexually objectify you and his perceptions of you even when you want him to be more sesitive to who you are inside may be different then if you presented the opportunity in a different form. Its fun for both but to be honest I suggest it is a better idea to have him take pictures of you then to send him pictures. Then the perceptions are different and the respect level is higher and its more fun. Seduction should not be given. It should be offered and participated in. Know what I mean ? :)

• basically, I don't see a problem with it as long as I'm the only one that sees her like that. I mean she is MY girl for a reason right?

• lol if you send me photos of yuu naked then I would deffo think low of you ha ha cos that just means if I want something I can just tell you and you'll do it. We might like it but we also like a girl with class so why not just call us over and see the real fing other than a picture xD. I may sound like a derkhead buh its true hun sry.

• Sex and attraction is a natural thing and if people want to sent pics to each other then it can only be good

• Well if it was for me I wouldn't think anything bad of her. It's something special for me and me alone and it's totally private. However... that being said if it was something that she tended to do with all her bf's or whatever it would cheapen the whole thing and then I might not care for it so much. Maybe it's shallow or self absorbed to thing that but I'm just being honest :(

• What if she has a boyfriend and sends a naked pic to someone else (who is not her bf)

• Oh that would just p*ss me off. That would make me think less of her. Maybe I'm old school but to me at least something like that should be special. It's your body of course and you can do what you want but I just feel when you are with someone there are certain things that just become for the two of you. Seeing you naked is kind of one of those things to me, it's in the same book as kissing someone else or screwing someone when your with somebody.Hey like I said I'm old school like that but still

• Boys ask for naked pictures. Men don't

• I love it!My wife hasn't requested any from me (she has actualy expressed disinterest) she has taken some for me.I actually asked her to let me post them on a forum I visit just so she could see the positive responses from guys (she is really self-concious after having 3 kids). She agreed and just asked me to blur her face first. I'm not sure if the responses made her feel any better but they were all positive.

• thats actually kinda cool they probably did make her feel a little better its kind of an ego boost. which is the only reason I would ever send any pic at request.

• Yeah I agree. I hope they made her feel better. I gave her 100% control over which pictures were posted and if at any time she was against it I wouldn't do it. I ended up posting like 7 pictures of various positions and clothing and the responses were unanimously positive. I know it made me feel better. I hope it did for her too.

• As long as it doesn't get out and her reputation is good and doesn't change then ya totally. That's awesome. I wouldn't want a Girlfriend who's pictures get around and then I'm known as the guy with the slutty Gf.

• It depends on your definition of risque...To me, risque is not showing everything but acting as a form of teasing - pictures of certain areas just acts as a total turnoff for me - but a good looking girl (or guy) confident in their body sufficiently to share it is good.Would I think any less of them? No -only the ones who show what's not wanted without being asked.

• Nope, on the contrary I would admire the confidence she has in her body and appreciate how much she wants to make me happy.

• Honestly not really. Especially if I am out of town traveling and my woman sends me a nice little photo of what I could be enjoying, I don't think she's a slut for it? No granted...it also depends on the level of indecency and how long we have been together, and shiet...sometimes I am away for weeks at a time so I'd do the same for her :)

• it doesn't make me think any less of them, I'm not going to show anyone, its private, and sexier if it remains between 2 people. I've had girls that were friends send me pictures, we still talk, and we still hangout with everyone, no awkwardness at all. I guess it depends on the person, me myself, am a pretty easy going fella.

• No I wouldn't think less of the girl. More of an attraction would develop though. Or less. lol

• well you might just be glad you got one :) lol

• Show Older
    • Just curious. Why might there be less attraction also? :)

• Because she looks ugly naked. Some girls can look damn good in clothes but not without them?

• I don't judge based on picture. Although if you do it at the first meeting itself, it might show that you are little desperate.

• If I had a girlfriend I wouldn't expect her to send risque pics. I'd rather be close to her in the flesh and in private

• I love any naked pictures of any woman I'm attracted to. It will only make me think less of a woman for sending me naked pics because I will know she is naive. I'm 29 and ummm I just want to let all you ladies know your pictures eventually get shared with our guy friends. It may not happen until after you break up or other times I've been using a buddies' computer and come across his dirty files and then the pics get shared. I don't ever post these private nudie pics on websites but some other dudes are that mean. We share 'em eventually with friends to show how hot the women we've been with are so don't think they'll be private lol.I apologize to all the younger guys that are about to get their supply of nudie pics cut off for my answer.

• Hmm what if it's just a promiscuous pic though and not all vag and nipples hanging out! Wld it be naive or desperate because it was sent on request?

• Show Older
    • you are probably right, most guys would def want to boast .. ;)

• Now I'm scared. I'm trying to get into the show buisness and I do pageants and all that. I'm not a bad person but I've sent some pics but only to three guys an ex who sent me a pic of his thing and anothet guy who said if he sends one that I send one an it would be OK. And the other guy who told me he deleted mine and he sent me some and said to delete his like he deleted mine. But I'm scared they might get online or something. I feel bad and regret it. Is there anything I can do?

• lets see one of you and we'll let you know for sure... you're looking pretty good =)

• hell no! sending pics is def a plus! if you actually like the girl you won't think no dif of he, besides ya can't hide your sexy under them dam clothesw just get naked

• First off all, if you are hot and send him any naked pics then just lettin ya know he's GONNA whack off to that/those pics lol - it's just a fact of life lol - regardless of whether or not his opinion of you changes or what he thinks, just know that without a doubt, that boy is going to use that picture to give him a boner and he will masturbate while looking at it lol

• idk about character wise but it does show how sexually attracted she is too me if she does take them shot down could be her playing hard to get in a way and being wanted for a relationship rather just having fun

What Girls Said 4

• As a general rule it is not the best thing to do.

• Of course guys love it! They also love showing it to their friends and their brother and their DAD and their Friends dads. Trust me. Don't do it! It's embarassing, no matter how much you trust him, you can't trust him to not show you off to all his guy friends...

• they are hot:)

• I've sexted acouple guys. One I loved. The rest were just 'cause I felt the urge. Apparently the guys all liked them., 'cause they'd send one right back. Not one of mine got sent to anybody. But one of my friend's got sent all over school. It was actually kinda funny. Considering she's turned into a sperm dumpster., now.