Girls, do you like the idea of pegging?

When you do a guy up the butt with a strap on dildo? Would you ever do it? would you enjoy it, if it was a double ended dildo?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

Wow - misconceptions and myths abound...

Guys who like pegging are not gay. That's like saying a woman who likes oral sex is a lesbian.

Yes, I would do it, have done it, love it and have found that men really love it. Men get stronger orgasms, more come, more intense...what's not to like? The double-ended ones don't work that well - it's a nice idea but the physics of it don't play out right. A vibe in the right place can bring a lot of pleasure to the woman.

Ruby Ryder

find me at Pegging Paradise dot com

• which strapon works the best for you ruby?

• glad to see there's a girl out there that likes pegging and sees it doesn't mean a guy is gay, just smart to realize what can give him a better orgasm...and also I just like it because I like anal either way. I haven't done it, but would like to..

• I tired to do that once but the dildo was to big for him to take so it did not work. I would have been happy to do it though.

• i could never do it, even if I really loved the guy. the fantasy would also make me really nervous and paranoid about the guys sexuality even though it doesn't necessarily mean anything. not my idea of fun.

• disgusting sorry

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!