Girls, do you like the idea of pegging?

When you do a guy up the butt with a strap on dildo? Would you ever do it? would you enjoy it, if it was a double ended dildo?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Wow - misconceptions and myths abound...Guys who like pegging are not gay. That's like saying a woman who likes oral sex is a lesbian.Yes, I would do it, have done it, love it and have found that men really love it. Men get stronger orgasms, more come, more intense...what's not to like? The double-ended ones don't work that well - it's a nice idea but the physics of it don't play out right. A vibe in the right place can bring a lot of pleasure to the woman.Ruby Ryderfind me at Pegging Paradise dot com

• glad to see there's a girl out there that likes pegging and sees it doesn't mean a guy is gay, just smart to realize what can give him a better orgasm...and also I just like it because I like anal either way. I haven't done it, but would like to..

• which strapon works the best for you ruby?

What Girls Said 3

• disgusting sorry

• I tired to do that once but the dildo was to big for him to take so it did not work. I would have been happy to do it though.

• i could never do it, even if I really loved the guy. the fantasy would also make me really nervous and paranoid about the guys sexuality even though it doesn't necessarily mean anything. not my idea of fun.

What Guys Said 1

I'm a guy that absolutely LOVES Pegging!!! When I said to my wife that Pegging was something I wanted to try; her face lit up like a Christmas tree. She immediately got up and said we are going to the p*rn shop and I'm getting a Strap-on and fuck you in the ass. On are way to the p*rn shop she told me that she has been wanting to ask me if I was into Pegging back when we first met. We didn't wait till we got home; she Pegged my ass in the back of my pick-up truck right there in the p*rn shop's parking lot. I never came so dam hard in all my life, same for my wife.