Girls, do you like the idea of pegging?

When you do a guy up the butt with a strap on dildo? Would you ever do it? would you enjoy it, if it was a double ended dildo?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow - misconceptions and myths abound...

Guys who like pegging are not gay. That's like saying a woman who likes oral sex is a lesbian.

Yes, I would do it, have done it, love it and have found that men really love it. Men get stronger orgasms, more come, more intense...what's not to like? The double-ended ones don't work that well - it's a nice idea but the physics of it don't play out right. A vibe in the right place can bring a lot of pleasure to the woman.

Ruby Ryder

find me at Pegging Paradise dot com

• glad to see there's a girl out there that likes pegging and sees it doesn't mean a guy is gay, just smart to realize what can give him a better orgasm...and also I just like it because I like anal either way. I haven't done it, but would like to..

• which strapon works the best for you ruby?