• Ask
  • myTake

Why do guys go limp in the middle of sex?

On 3 separate occasions (3 different guys, 2 were mid-20s and 1 mid-40s) we were in the middle of it and we go to change positions and all of a sudden the guy goes limp. We go back to square one and start over again, but wth? Is this a common problem among other casual sex-ers? And what is the issue here?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• it could be performance anxiety. believe it or not some men feel very pressured when it comes to sex simply because of, she not moaning, or she doesn't look like she's into it, I'm dong something wrong, maybe I'm not doing something enough, am I big enough <- this is a big one because its basically what woman constantly say they want. (not all women) but because now a days its all about size for most woman the little guy gets in a pickle. but thing on his mind don't have any sexual thought to them. he could be under a lot of stress. believe it or not, he can be in bed with you and be thinking about bigger issues in his life. even though sex is supposed to be stress relieving.

What Guys Said 3

• That's not normal... I've never had that issue unless I've already orgasmed. After that it's hit or miss for 10 minutes or so before things go back to normal.If they haven't already orgasmed it may just be performance anxiety. Maybe you need to get into it more, let them know they are doing amazing, moan louder, take control, etc to build their confidence.

• were any of them drinking alcohol before the sex?

• It happend to me once on a rebound just after my ex of 4 years broke up. I the realized that I don't feel anything for the girl and that was such a turn off that I went limp.

What Girls Said 3

• There are many variables that could cause this with Pot and Alcohol are two perfect examples. Other things can also be blamed, thoughs straying to something other than being with you.

• I've never had that happened to me before, that would be such a huge diss to me if it happened to me.

• haha this answer is funny maybe it not the guy ha ha I get it

• Your not the only one hehe, it's happened to me too! Don't you hate that! especially when your about to orgasm hehe. Well they say that it's because they were drinking a lot of alcohol prior to, and I guess that's what happens. Stay away from alcohol!