Why do guys go limp in the middle of sex?

On 3 separate occasions (3 different guys, 2 were mid-20s and 1 mid-40s) we were in the middle of it and we go to change positions and all of a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• it could be performance anxiety. believe it or not some men feel very pressured when it comes to sex simply because of, she not moaning, or she doesn't look like she's into it, I'm dong something wrong, maybe I'm not doing something enough, am I big enough <- this is a big one because its basically what woman constantly say they want. (not all women) but because now a days its all about size for most woman the little guy gets in a pickle. but thing on his mind don't have any sexual thought to them. he could be under a lot of stress. believe it or not, he can be in bed with you and be thinking about bigger issues in his life. even though sex is supposed to be stress relieving.