Girls, do you shave your pu$$y?

Ok, I see a lot of shaved pu$$ies on the hundreds of p*rn sites I visit, but at the same time, I wonder what the average non-porn star girl does to her pussy. How do you trim your pu$sy hair, girls?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• i go and get it all waxed off, it's easier then trimming and way easier than shaving. All of my past bf's have love that I get waxed

What Girls Said 2

• i wax my bikini line but no one sees anything more of me than me so I just leave the rest.

• You're right, if you're too ugly to get a boyfriend nobody else will see your pus.sy.

• Show Older
    • It's OK, your pu.ssy would be too small anyway.

• haha. yeah I know your type, talking themselves up like big men but then to find they're just little boys...it's sad.

• Nope. I don't have a boyfriend, so I shouldn't have to. I consider that my gift for not having a companion

What Guys Said 1

• too much information dude, we don't need to know you're looking up hundreds of inappropriate sites, but to answer your question (yes I am a guy) the girls I have met typically are trimmed with a little bit of hair