Girls is spanking a turn on for you?

do you like being spanked by guys, and/or spanking a guy?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• lol there are definitely times when I want to be spanked hard.

What Girls Said 15

• I would love for a guy to spank me! Too bad I can't find one to.

• The only reason I'd ever spank a guy is to kinda be like a jock. I love being spanked though, only if he either grabs that spot right afterward or rubs it with his hand.

• I do not like to spank a guy, I LOVE to be spanked ... Dominated. I like to be the victim in RP.

• Never could spank a guy I don't know just seems weird . I don't mind being spanked as long as its not TOO hard

• ha same here it doesn't seem right if a chick spanks her man like that.

• I grew up being spanked and now I enjoy giving it to guys. This is not so uncommon with Vietnamese women, I mean not for sex play, for punishment. I've never thought of spanking as sex play...

• I've never been spanked. But I guess it would be a turn-on. Like I'm a naughty girl.

• yes! I love being spanked, having my hair pulled,and being choked(lightly), it feels great.

• i used to think it was dirty and wrong but as I became more into sex I absolutely love it. sometimes even when I masturbate I wish I could just spank myself

• i love it. grabbing, spanking.. pull my hair. those are big turn ons for me.

• How about a tongue in that ass?

• I prefer grabbing to spanking. I don't mind spanking but sometimes it catches me off guard and hurts lol

• Yes you're right. Love grabbing and squeezing a girls ass rather than spanking. I think it's hotter for both the guy and girl

• Do you like to also have it spread open?

• yeah, I kind of feel the same way...like if I would spank it would be lightly, and id probably do more grabing lol

• absolutely

• I'd smack that Russian ass

• Not going to lie I love it

• not too many girls like getting choked lol :S

• you know biting hair pulling choking

• That's awesome. What other freaky things do you do? I'm new to the freaky stuff.

• Show Older
  • Yes, it's a big turn on for me.

• My wife's not into ass play which sucks

• Guilty!

• Haha I can tell, judging from your other comments on this question. Lol

• Show Older
  • Not really NO

• A daddy? Seriously? Can she just not enjoy it? |:

• was it because it was a daddy spanking or a big penis spanking?

• Yeah, it's a great stimulus.

• Haha you'd be surprised most don't really know this side of me.

• and you wonder why guys are crazy about you...

What Guys Said 3

• A lot of guys like a woman to spank them. If YOU like being dominated sometimes, maybe your guy wants it sometimes too. Sometimes my wife spanks me and it's really exciting. On more than one occasion she has spanked me over and over, saying "Naughty boy!" with each blow, while I masturbated to orgasm. It was awesome.We also have this thing where if she says something critical about her own body, I spank her or I add up every negative thing she says and keep a running count. Then one day I make her pay. She gets all scared but also excited and then we have sex. I like trying to improve her self-image (she is a goddess to me) but I also like spanking her cute butt too.

• I rather spank than being spanked..:-)

• I like to stick my face right between the cheeks and spank both sides at the same time. Sound good girls?