• Ask
  • myTake

Girls are you ashamed of your body during sex?

Girls are you ashamed of your body during sex? Why? How do you handle it?

Most Helpful Opinion

• What I see is that most women are very self conscious about their bodies. On one hand they may know that they're hot...but still wish to improve on it. Guys on the other hand can have a beer gut, but still think they look younger or better than they really are.But...society doesn't try to dictate what a guy should look like as much as it does what a woman should look like. Just look at the way guys dress...then look at what a woman goes through to get ready for a night out. The hair...make-up...even shoes.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 8

• I am not ashamed of my body. What I have is all I have to offer and if it is not appealing or good enough for whoever I might be with, then I guess we would have to move on. I can't imagine what there would could ever be to cause a person to be embarassed about there body.

• no! there is no reason to! the only way id feel ashamed is if my boyfriend put me down. then again I wouldn't stay with someone like that. so yea =) besides its hard to have a good time if your all uptight about your looks. guys won't notice =)

• Yeah, that's why I keep the lights off!

• im ashamed of my stretchmarks. what's a hot body if you have stretchmarks. =(

• I woudn't say ashamed, but I do get a bit self conscious, especially because I'm a bit chubby and have stretchmarks.But as I generally go for bigger guys anyway, I don't feel as fat (I don't go for them because of that though, I'm genuinely more attracted to bigger guys).One of my FWB is a bit bigger than me (I'm about a AUS 16) and they both have stretchmarks themselves. It reminds me that I'm not the only one, and that its not just girls.

• Nope not at all. I don't have a great body but by the time you get to get my clothes off I shouldn't be self conscious anyway. You better be with me for more than just my body at that point.

• not ashamed but not loving it either

• im not really ashamed..but its not like I feel like I have the best body. A lot of people in general think I have a good body shape but underneath the clothes I have stretch marks and cellulite but during sex with a guy...i don't think bout it and I'm pretty sure if a guy is with you he dsnt cre all those details it juss matters if ure havin sex with him. So ladies don't be ashamed :)

• that is logic is very sound, especially if you had sex more than once because then he knows what you look like