How does it feel for a white girl to have sex in the missionary position with a black male?

I'm a white guy, but I like interracial p*rn a lot, so I'm curious about this.

Most Helpful Girl

• It only hurts if it's your first time. I'm a white girl and I lost my virginity to a black male and I almost cried because it hurt so bad

• This turns me on for some unknown reason. Thanks for sharing.

• thts right CRY!

• Dude, that comment was just too much, very uncalibrated.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 12

• Exactly the same as having sex in the missionary position with any other guy.

• You are so not the interracial p*rn fan.

• lol, it has nothing to do with my p*rn preferences. A person feels like a person and a d*** feels like a d***. There's individual variation, of course, but that variation has nothing to do with someone's "race"/the colour of someone's skin.

• It's just about the same only that it may hit deeper or stretch more (depends if it's longer or thicker). Plus in p*rn they scream even without pleasure to finish the film and get cash for their performance.

• Sexual pleasure is not determined by race.

If we all believed stereotypes no one would talk to white guys because according to stereotypes white guys are all chester the molester and no asians would be allowed to drive,

• It feels really good. Although my boyfriend and I don't do missionary very often, it feels good but I prefer doggy or cowgirl:)

• What would be the difference between a white girl taking it, and a black girl taking it?

• The skin color.

• i'm pretty sure the vaginas have the same set up.

• Well, the thing is that p**** is not pussy. Rosie O'Donnell is not Natalie Portman if you know what I mean.

More from Girls
7

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on how hot she is for black guys *specifically*. It could either be a lay like any other, or a dream come true. If she watches the same p*rn you do, it's more likely to be the latter.

• The black guy z still a human and have d*** just like d white guy..doesnt make any difference.

• The same as with any other guy. I'm assuming you're a believer that all black men are bigger but that isn't true. It's only true in p*rn and we all know how true p*rn is.

• That was my point.Not all stereotypes are true

• Lol,he did tell her it turned him on

• Well, it was a good answer. I was not expecting it.