Do girls like seeing a boner through the guys pants?

if you were making out with a guy and you saw his boner, under his pants!is it eye candy or not?do you like looking at it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hell yeah. Girls like being sexy, and it's really nice to see that a guy thinks you are. Besides if I'm making out with a guy then I've already thought about having sex with him. Me seeing him erect is only going to make me think about it more. And yeah, I'm pretty experienced, but this was even true when I was a virgin. Even then I still thought it was flattering and hot. The first time I noticed that a guy was hard because of me I wanted to touch it so badly. I was too scared to just reach down though, so I switched positions so I could at least feel it with my body.

What Girls Said 13

• yes?�

• As long as you let me stroke it.

• in my opinion, I think that it is SOOO hotit makes me want HIM EVEN MORE!

• i love it! especially when its because I'm doin something that he loves =]

• Yes! It makes me feel awesome because I know I turned him on

• it makes you feel good since it shows you that ur doing something the guy likes so ye, I do like seeing it :)

• mmmhmmm:) I do! <3 hihi and it really makes me want him even more:))

• i love seeing my boyfriend get a boner when were making out . it kinda turns me on lol

• I love it when I see one on a guy I've been making out with because it shows he is really into me and shortly will really be into me! LOL

• I agree with the other girls' comments. The fact I like most is that HE likes whatever it is I/we're doing :)

• I personally like it.But that's just me liking the fact that he got a boner cause of me.;]

• I won't mind, since that means that means what I'm doing is turning him on!

• Not much as eye candy, lol. But I don't mind seeing him feel soooo good because of me =)

What Guys Said 2

• just reading

• so what about in general? lol had to ask

• Do girls like when a guy get a boner when sitting in his lap