Do women like being forced to do things during sex?

i.e- lets say he penetrated you, and then got hold of your head and forced you to give him a BJ. Would you like that?

This is done with your partner of course (i.e boyfriend/husband)...its also called "p****-to-mouth", but the site won't allow me to say it lol.

Also, would you say that being submissive is a "natural"instinct in women? although I'm not trying to stereotype, I'm simply stating what I observe.

thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Being submissive is not a "natural" instinct in woman, just as being dominant is not a "natural" instinct in men. If you've ever been part of the BDSM/fetish community, you'll find A LOT of dominant women and submissive men.

I consider myself a switch, so I do enjoy taking on the submissive role (though not ALL the time---sometimes I like to be dominant, sometimes I like sex where neither my partner nor I take on strong power roles). That said, if my partner and I engaging in sexual activity where he is acting as the dominant player and me, the submissive player, then I enjoy it.