Do girls get hard?

Me and my friends were driving to town in a loaded car. There wasn't enough space so I had to sit on my brother's fiance's lap. I didn't want to sit too hard on her, so I was in mid air a little and my but rubbed againts her you know what. and the next thing I realized I felt it swell against my but. The same thing happened with my other brother's girlfriend as we were driving to town, and it started to smell a bit musky. Was it something else possibly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my God. Drop what you are doing and call your brother right now! He has to know his fiancĂ© is a man.

No silly. Women get hard but not in a way you could feel unless you are being very intimate with her. You do have quite a wild imagination though. I usually don't get terribly turned on if a man is sitting on my lap. The logistics are just not right and the men I am attracted to in general would crush me if they sat on my lap.

• That is interesting. Thank you for a honest answer.

It could have been the way I was sitting, very softly...