• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls get hard?

Me and my friends were driving to town in a loaded car. There wasn't enough space so I had to sit on my brother's fiance's lap. I didn't want to sit too hard on her, so I was in mid air a little and my but rubbed againts her you know what. and the next thing I realized I felt it swell against my but. The same thing happened with my other brother's girlfriend as we were driving to town, and it started to smell a bit musky. Was it something else possibly?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Oh my God. Drop what you are doing and call your brother right now! He has to know his fiancĂ© is a man. No silly. Women get hard but not in a way you could feel unless you are being very intimate with her. You do have quite a wild imagination though. I usually don't get terribly turned on if a man is sitting on my lap. The logistics are just not right and the men I am attracted to in general would crush me if they sat on my lap.

• That is interesting. Thank you for a honest answer.It could have been the way I was sitting, very softly...

What Girls Said 6

• What? This makes no sense to me at all. Nothing in a girl would swell like that, and there's no way you'd be able to smell anything if everyone was clothed.

• Do girls get hard? No? Not to my knowledge? Haha. As far as I know, there is nothing in the vicinity to get hard. The clitoris becomes hardened when aroused, but unless these chicks are sporting mondo-clits, you're not about to feel anything through their pants. The only other thing on a woman's body that gets hard is their nipples, which you certainly wouldn't have felt through her pants. On a side note, why was the man sitting on the woman's lap? And twice? This seems backwards to me, but perhaps that is sexist and I'm wrong.

• I would rather sit on a womens lap, than her sit on my lap ;), and that is exactly for non sexist reasons, if you know what I'm saying...

• Lol.girls don't get hard.they get wet!

• Well, while girls don't neccessarily get "hard", their clitoris swells and pulls away from the hood, but there's no way you could feel that. But when a woman becomes aroused, she becomes wet. perhaps that "musky" scent your friend smelled.Hmm, I wonder what the fiance was thinking about during that car ride.

• we do not get hard.

• that's scary. makes me think she may really be a guy and tucked and taped her wiener.

• That's interesting... But I can assure you they are both fully female

What Guys Said 1

• Are you sure you were sitting in a girl's lap? And, that's some sniffer you got on you buddy if you're smelling pussy while riding in car. Are you part dog or what?