Do guys like a kinky girl?

I'm usually a reserved nice girl but once I get into bed, I'm a different person, do guys like that or do they head for the hills if this happens?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Have you heard the saying "A lady on the street but a freak in the bed"? Its a saying because guys keep talking about it. Having said that you have to be within a couple of steps of the guy. If you are into S&M and **** and ball torture or things that are on the more extreme end there will be quite a few guys that would be freaked out because it is too far from their comfort zone however if it is something they have considered or even fantasized about when the wank (which guys do a lot, even when in a relationship) most guys would be turned on by it. If it worries you just start with the lighter elements of your kink and see how they handle it.

Spishweister

What Guys Said 6

• It's a hell of a turn on.

• TIE.ME.UP! oh yeah.strangely I've find it HOT when girls get all pissed off and angry haha.

• I love a girl who is kinky in bed! It's nice and not as common as one would hope, although it should be.

• No we won't head for the hills we love that s**t.

• Anonymous put it perfectly.

• There is a saying, "A perfect woman is lady in the public, a housewife in the kitchen and a slut in the bedroom."

What Girls Said 6

• no its absolutely fine!

I'm exactly same way! :)

<3

• In my experience, most guys prefer girls to be ladylike in public, but, umm, "open-minded" in the bedroom. By "open-minded", I mean willing to experiment and play with different things and roles and techniques in bed, to find what gets her partner most excited. That's a little different than "kinky" -- which at least to me suggests that a girl is into one particular fetish. Unless a guy is into exactly the same fetish, I think guys are looking more for "open-minded" girls, who will try all kinds of things in bed. That's my two cents.

• I would say it depends on how the guy thinks about you.

• A LADY IN THE STREETS BUT A FREAK IN THE SHEETS! that's seriously the best way to be!

• Amen to that. guys are actually shy about how freaky they want to get. Most of the time the guy is up for anything if you say it! I was the same way. I didn't realize I'd be like that but. what can I say..ha..but yeah they love it! why wouldn't they!

• Girl, I am the same way. In bed, I am seriously a different, more agressive, sexy individual. My ex went absolutely crazy for it.