Do guys like a kinky girl?

I'm usually a reserved nice girl but once I get into bed, I'm a different person, do guys like that or do they head for the hills if this happens?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you heard the saying "A lady on the street but a freak in the bed"? Its a saying because guys keep talking about it. Having said that you have to be within a couple of steps of the guy. If you are into S&M and **** and ball torture or things that are on the more extreme end there will be quite a few guys that would be freaked out because it is too far from their comfort zone however if it is something they have considered or even fantasized about when the wank (which guys do a lot, even when in a relationship) most guys would be turned on by it. If it worries you just start with the lighter elements of your kink and see how they handle it.

Spishweister