How long can girls go with out masturbating?

and why did you go that long?

Most Helpful Girl

• I could probably go several weeks without, under the right circumstances. Occasionally I'll just be busy doing other things, have a lot on my mind, and just not have enough time or privacy, and then I'll realize that it's been almost two weeks. Resulting in shock and awe, lmao. But that's not indicative of my sex drive at all. It only works like that when by some fluke, I don't think about it, and am somehow not randomly turned on ever, like I usually am. The more I think about it and start dwelling on it, the shorter the length of time I'll be able to go without doing it.

If I were to commit to NOT masturbating, I could last as long as whatever goal I set for myself. BUT I see no logical reason that I would ever choose to abstain in such a way, because I don't believe that there's anything wrong with pleasuring one's self. I feel no guilt about it the way some people might. The only reason I might set such a goal would be simply to prove to myself that I could do it.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 15

• It depends on the girl. Some girls can have as big (or bigger) of a sex drive than guys.

I personally can't go longer than a week or two (more often than not, I go crazy after about a day), but I have gone about 3 weeks because I could never get my roommates out of the room long enough for me to show myself some love.

My reasons for masturbating, however, are not entirely sexual. I find it very relaxing and comforting and have been doing it since a very young age since it helped me get to sleep.

• I've gone as long as a few months without masturbating. I could probably go longer, though, if I really felt like it. Mostly I just get distracted by other things and that's why I don't masturbate for long periods.

• A week. If I had to then maybe 2 weeks. After that I would explode.

• i can go forever lmao I dnt masturbate really ..

• Months.

Why?

Depression, Anxiety, having a lot on my mind, being in an "accomplish and move on" state of mind, having no emotional stimulation, but usualy I'm just in my head in the strategic work phase.

More from Girls
10

What Guys Said 1

• I can`t go a day without