How long can girls go with out masturbating?

and why did you go that long?

Most Helpful Girl

• I could probably go several weeks without, under the right circumstances. Occasionally I'll just be busy doing other things, have a lot on my mind, and just not have enough time or privacy, and then I'll realize that it's been almost two weeks. Resulting in shock and awe, lmao. But that's not indicative of my sex drive at all. It only works like that when by some fluke, I don't think about it, and am somehow not randomly turned on ever, like I usually am. The more I think about it and start dwelling on it, the shorter the length of time I'll be able to go without doing it.

If I were to commit to NOT masturbating, I could last as long as whatever goal I set for myself. BUT I see no logical reason that I would ever choose to abstain in such a way, because I don't believe that there's anything wrong with pleasuring one's self. I feel no guilt about it the way some people might. The only reason I might set such a goal would be simply to prove to myself that I could do it.