• Ask
  • myTake

He wanted to get his "Red Wings." I was shocked!!

I was messing around with this guy. We were wasted, I lied and said I was on my period. He said he didn't give a crap and kept trying to eat me out?! I thought he was joking but he was serious. I find this disturbing. Can you imagine his face afterward! Soooo scary! What are your thought on this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• When I was dating an ex boyfriend, he told me he wanted to give me oral when I was on my period one time. He wasn't fascinated with periods or anything, but I had my period for over 20 days at that point, and we had already been dating for 3 years, he didn't think much of it and really wanted to give me pleasure. If I were a guy, I probably wouldn't do it, but it's true, you can't just lick the clit, which is what he mostly did anyways.Plus, when I'm on my period, I'm always super horny, so it felt great.

What Guys Said 4

• I think we deserve a lapel pin.

• whats that mean?

• That we should get some badge of honor, or recognition at least, maybe a red vulva with angels' wings.

• 10d

What is so scary about how his face would look after he ate you out when you have your period? I suggest that you call him back as soon as your next period starts and tell him that he is going to eat you to several orgasms EVERY DAY until your period is totally done! You are going to be shocked how much better you are going to feel after he has finished eating you out each and every day! It may be hard for you the first time, but just DO IT! You won't regret it! Then when your period is finally over, tell him he must be there every night for the next 3 days and that he is going to eat your ass to 3 orgasms every evening! Your sex life will never be the same!

• You can lick a woman's clit while she is on her period without getting blood on yourself. I've done it before lol.

• I'm a sick dude, but that's a little gross. Is he goth or into vampirism?

• Good looking avg. white guy with just some half sleeve tattoos. Found out he's into S & M after he sprised smacked me. The a** hole. This sh*t, I NEVER expected!

• Should have told him to lick your a$$ hole instead

• he did that but on another day. that was a surprise too! Oh man, this one was full of surprises.

What Girls Said 3

• That just goes to show... even when you're drunk, always remember that if you don't want to do it, remember to just say flat out that you don't want to do it or else you could be in for a surprise.

• I have never done anything on my period... I don't think I'd ever be comfortable with oral sex during are you kidding me? LOL! Why would he want shedding of the uterine lining in his mouth... ewww!

• Like pulled pork barbeque

• omgsh lol

• LOL I have no freakin clue. So I just checked out an online social account of his and it says he loves blood & sex. OMG. If I had only researced beforehand! Women do your research!

• ewwwwwwwww ewwwwwwwwwww ewwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwewwwwwi can just about accept period sex when your light but that is nasty !