What should I say to him after the first time I have sex?

guys, what would you like to hear? I don't know I just don't want to go right to sleep after we are done. and do you think we should do round 2 even tho it was just my first time?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• if you arnt sore you should go as many rounds you won't untill he can't get up anymore or untill your to sore to continueand I would love to hear somthing that's ego boosting like"That was some good d***ing lol"or tha sandwhich thing is seriously a good idea then come back cut the crust off feed it to him and snuggle for a while

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 4

• UM IF YOUR A VIRGIN I DONT THINK YOU'LL BE GOING TWICE!..BUT ATER YOU DONE IT AWHILE YES SOMETIMES YOU WANNA GO A FEW ROUNDS...AND SAY WHAT COMES TO MIND, BE COMFORTABLE..DONT RUSH INTO ANYTHING THO~!

• I don't know if there's anything you should say in particular... If you plan what to say it would sound unnatural. I had sex twice when I lost my virginity but there was a break inbetween.. Depends on if you want to again or how sore you are.

• Look, the first time should be special and if you love each other or really like each other, lay their naked and stare into eachothers eyes, and smile at each other its really romantic, and also say how caring he was during sex, and how much you like him! xx

• A sandwich, I'll leave? XD Come on guys. Whatever works for you I guess. lol. Anyway, just let it happen naturally. However you feel. To talk, not to. To do it again or not. It just depends on the moment.