Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

What Sex Positions Do Guys Like Best

Guys...what is the best sex position for you when you are with a girl? What do you enjoy about it and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• cowgirl

• You mean girl on top? What do you like about that?

• I like watching her undulate, her boobies wiggle and jiggle, her straight hair flop around, the sweat bead up on her chest and drip off her t*ts and seeing her get off on top of me.

What Guys Said 7

• It's a toss-up between her legs over my shoulders and the doggie style. Both have good penetration. The doggie style allows her to reach under and stimulate herself.

• I like to change it up alot, but I like the missionary position the best. That way, I'm in total control...I can look into her eyes...kiss her face...whisper into her ear. I love to be looking into her eyes as she orgasms.

• I am pretty much up for anything as long as she is having a good time. But if I had to pick one it would probably be doggystyle. There is just something about making a girl scream your name in pleasure till you both can't stand it anymore.

• My favorite is women on her back me on top with her legs over my shoulders, I can see her face and her p**** and its good for deep penetration, what is your favorite position and why?

• Her face down lying flat on the bed and I lay on top and penetrate her from behind. I like bouncing off her ass when I'm slamming her into the bed.

• cowgirl or reverse cowgirl...lets the girl go as wild as she wants to get as much pleasure as she can. watching that alone is pleasurable haha

What Girls Said 2

• Doggy style

• ... link