• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls like to be fisted?

or would that hurt your vagina or feel uncomfortable?

Most Helpful Opinion

• A hard man is good to find.You don't need to use your fist, you have everything we need between your legs.

What Girls Said 10

• Umm well I've never done it but it sounds incredibly painful. And I'm not into pain.

• That's going to hurt a LOT. To the point where she might even scream in pain. PAIN not joy. That's why 2 fingers in a girl is already enough, why would a fist make it better? Even 3 fingers hurt a bit. Don't do that to a girl, you'll just put her in pain.

• dont do that. it would make her loose and hurt like hell.

• Some girls like it, and those that like it probably think it's amazing. It seems like a love it or hate it type thing, because it's so extreme. Personally I wouldn't want to do it. I think the majority of girls probably wouldn't.

• Thanks but no thanks.

• Ah if a dude ever tried that with me he would find his fist somewhere else where the sun doesn't shine. That would be horrible, I don't even think its physically possible unless the girl was exceptionally loose. It just sounds terrible.

• 1) just because you see it in p*rn doesn't mean it exists in reality2) no I do not like it3) that would probably hurt think of a babys head as the size of your fist4) it will make her vagina looser and stretch it out, which makes sex unpleasant especially for YOU

• True,True,True. (sigh) I guess il have to give up that fantasy :/

• Doesn't sound very fun

• I don't even want to try. It looks so painful.

What Guys Said 3

• Why would you want to fist her? Your specialy eqipped with a penis if you want to be inside her

• I think it would hurt a lot. I think two fingers is enough to receive good results (lots of gasms), you don't need a whole hand!

• Some women love to be fisted while others totally hate it, it's painful for many if lube isn't used but many will use LUBE but the pain for many is sometimes the joy.