How can I feminize myself naturally?

How can I feminize myself naturally? I've been a transsexual for almost my whole life! I do plan to get a sex change surgery some time after high... Show More

p only girls Ask Answer

Most Helpful Girl

  • The only advice I can offer is that you get hormone replacement pills, asap. That will stop your shoulders and chest widening, and will reduce body hair growth, and will heighten your voice, but the longer you wait, the more manly you will become. So I say get a job and see a doctor about such pills. That is the most sure-fire way. Jobs are annoying, but hey, do you want a womanly body or a manly one? That's basically what it comes down to. Good luck, and I hope I helped :)

    • Yeah, getting some money to pay for all that is a good first step!