How can I feminize myself naturally?

How can I feminize myself naturally?

I've been a transsexual for almost my whole life! I do plan to get a sex change surgery some time after high school and after I move away from my parents. I'm 17 and 10 months, I want a feminine body, stop growing hair in unwanted areas, stop gaining weight in unwanted areas, stop increasing the size of body parts on myself that makes me look even more male, and grow breasts!

I already watched a few videos on how to develop a female voice, I almost succeeded in that, so I guess that's not a problem.

And I live with my parents still, I just want to know more on how to become feminine!

So is there anything that I can do to help myself become more feminine? I don't have a job so I can't buy things on my own, but I'd like to know any herbs, products, or methods to help me become feminine =D

p only girls Ask Answer

Most Helpful Girl

• The only advice I can offer is that you get hormone replacement pills, asap. That will stop your shoulders and chest widening, and will reduce body hair growth, and will heighten your voice, but the longer you wait, the more manly you will become. So I say get a job and see a doctor about such pills. That is the most sure-fire way. Jobs are annoying, but hey, do you want a womanly body or a manly one? That's basically what it comes down to. Good luck, and I hope I helped :)

• Yeah, getting some money to pay for all that is a good first step!