Are girls turned on by bi guys or not?

If yes why if no why not?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Honestly, not at all. That is not to say that I'm turned off. But to be completely honest, the sight of a guy doing something sexual with another guy would merely make me chuckle. There's just something about two grown men giving each other sexual attention that looks completely unnatural and almost humorous.

I also know that I would never be able to date a bisexual guy. I just don't know how I could handle the fact that my boyfriend could potentially be attracted to every single human being he meets. I am not a jealous person, but the thought still frightens me. And not to draw stereotypes, but I've witnessed firsthand some situations in which the bisexual guy dating a girl 'hooked up' with other guys and felt it wasn't cheating because he was only doing stuff with the opposite gender. Plus, the uncertainty of whether or not he was actually into females as much as males would freak me out quite a bit.

On the other hand, I do know many girls who love bisexual guys and think it's 'sexy' and whatnot.