• Ask
  • myTake

Girls masturbation survey?

A few quick questions:1. Do you masturbate? 2. Do you use your clit?3. Do you touch your g spot?4. Do you do anal masturbation?5. Do you use p**** toys?6. Do you use anal toys?7. Can you squirt?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1. Do you masturbate? Who doesn't? :P2. Do you use your clit?Yes3. Do you touch your g spot?Depends4. Do you do anal masturbation?Yes5. Do you use p**** toys?Most of the time6. Do you use anal toys?Yes7. Can you squirt?Sadly, no...

• Do you toy both your p**** and ass at the same time?

• Show Older
    • My girlfriend loves doing DP with two toys (when I am driving them) and also with a toy and me inside her. She would like to do a DP with two cocks, but I don't want to share her ;)

• I love getting DP too, it's just super wonderful! ;P

What Girls Said 9

• 1.Yes2.Yes3.Yes4.no5.yes.6.no7. Yes

• 1. yes2. definitely3. yep4. NO5. nada6. NO7. haven't yet

• 1. Do you masturbate? - yes2. Do you use your clit? - all the time3. Do you touch your g spot? - I've tried, with no success4. Do you do anal masturbation? - no5. Do you use p**** toys? - I use a vibrator on my clit sometimes6. Do you use anal toys? - no7. Can you squirt? - no

• 1.yes2.yes3.no4.sometimes5.no6.no7.no

• 1. Do you masturbate? Yes2. Do you use your clit? Yes3. Do you touch your g spot? No4. Do you do anal masturbation? No5. Do you use p**** toys? Sometimes6. Do you use anal toys? No7. Can you squirt? No

• 1. yes2. yes3. no4. no5. no6. no7. no

• 1. Do you masturbate? Yes2. Do you use your clit? Yes3. Do you touch your g spot? Yes4. Do you do anal masturbation? NO5. Do you use p**** toys? Yes 6. Do you use anal toys? No7. Can you squirt? NO

• 1. Yes2. No3. No4. No5. No6. No7. No

• How do you masturbate?

• Show Older
    • You just do leg lifts until you come :p

• simple :)

• 1.f*** yeah2.f*** yeah3.Some times4.no5.yeah6.no7.yeah

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!