• Ask
  • myTake

Threesome gone wrong?

me my friend and her fiance had a threesome and we were all drunk. we all were happy about doing it and it was going really well until my friends phone rang so she went outside to answer it, as she was doing this her fiance came on to me and we ended up having sex, she walked in and went mad. we were just caught in the moment I am really gutted about it as she's not talking to me now and I really don't no what to do. I feel so bad that I hurt her like that, please help me.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• She put her own foot in it, I mean what did she think that wasn't going to happen? It's a threesome. Just don't talk to her for a bit let her have her space, etc. Then maybe in a few days try to talk to her, I mean I'm sure she won't be that mad at you forever.

• What you mean? it was suppose to be a 3some and she was gonna come right back. they knew that but went ahead anyways. yeah the fact that she alloweds the situation to happen can casue other things to happen like it did but still they should have waited.

• Show Older
    • i'm kind of curious about what the fiance said, I mean he came on to her first, when his "fiance" was out on the phone..

• Everyone has a role in what happened. I think that though her "fiance" really didn't respect her enough to wait. I mean, he shouldn't have come on to her. I think the person who stepped out (your friend), before she points the finger at you (she probably already did) maybe needs to looks at the whole picture, not just you but the "fiance" as well.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah what were you thinkin? I mean yeah you were drunk but not that drunk because you remember it happening so you were drunk and didn't care cause you wanted him and didn't want to wait for her. You should feel bad. Think if that was you and how hurt you would be because that is your man and your friend decides to have him to herself when that wasn't the plan. You can try apologizing and stuff but its not gonna be easy. It will take her time. Just never do that again.

• Quit being such a bitch. It was a 3some. They all knew it. If one of them walked out, the one that walked out made it a 2some. She has reason to complain.

• You said the key word, "It was a 3some." Not a 2some. The girl and the fiance mad eit a 2 some when she walked out on there own but they did not consult that with her. They knew she was gonna come back but they didn't care. That's why she is mad.

• atta boy dave, no need for her to be a bitch, she's asking for help.