Threesome gone wrong?

me my friend and her fiance had a threesome and we were all drunk. we all were happy about doing it and it was going really well until my friends phone rang so she went outside to answer it, as she was doing this her fiance came on to me and we ended up having sex, she walked in and went mad. we were just caught in the moment I am really gutted about it as she's not talking to me now and I really don't no what to do. I feel so bad that I hurt her like that, please help me.

Most Helpful Girl

• She put her own foot in it, I mean what did she think that wasn't going to happen? It's a threesome. Just don't talk to her for a bit let her have her space, etc. Then maybe in a few days try to talk to her, I mean I'm sure she won't be that mad at you forever.

• Report

What you mean? it was suppose to be a 3some and she was gonna come right back. they knew that but went ahead anyways. yeah the fact that she alloweds the situation to happen can casue other things to happen like it did but still they should have waited.

• Report

i'm kind of curious about what the fiance said, I mean he came on to her first, when his "fiance" was out on the phone..

• Report

Everyone has a role in what happened. I think that though her "fiance" really didn't respect her enough to wait. I mean, he shouldn't have come on to her. I think the person who stepped out (your friend), before she points the finger at you (she probably already did) maybe needs to looks at the whole picture, not just you but the "fiance" as well.