• Ask
  • myTake

How do you know when a girl wants to have sex with you?

How do you know when a girl wants to have sex with you? What are the signs? Does she ever come out and tell you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The most known thing is body language. When it comes to the topic of sex, or you and her are kissing and making out, if she goes with the flow with you, then you could tell that that's one of the signs. The thing is, it varies for different kind of girls but if she doesn't stop you, then go for it.But there could be a time where she does stop you. If you're understanding and you respect her feelings to wait when she's ready, then it'll be more of (I guess I could call it in the best way I can.) a passionate experience than when she wasn't ready when the time comes.So the known morale of my answer is (I guess) patience.

• Yes, patience is a virtue, isn't it? :)

What Girls Said 2

• I can only speak for myself. Personally, when I am ready to have sex with a man I will let him know by talking to him about it. I'll mention it either before sex or sometimes when we are kissing and making out.

• That's cool - at least there will be no mistaking what you are wanting!

• I don't know about other women but I usually know if I want have sex with someone from first sight. Imean if its there then its there. Sign could be the way she looks at you or if she take every chance that she gets tp touch you or be close to you. But if it was me I probably would just tell you

• Cool - thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• Short of a girl telling you she wants sex, a lot of body language, and what she says is indicative she wants sex. This is the reason why I tend to immediately turn the topic to sex, and if the girl goes with the flow, then I know she is interested; if she is not too eager to talk about sex, then I know she is not looking for sex.

• That's an interesting thought - I never really talk about it with the girls I'm with. I kind of like to feel them out for a while and let them give me signals.