• Ask
  • myTake

Do women enjoy having multiple sex partners? is it the different sizes? the thrill?

This is a bit specific and probably never asked before: the question here is, since vaginas would adjust to the size of the penis they're with... Show More

This question has a poll!

• Vote A It is like you described, penis sizes and shapes
  • Vote B It is just for enjoying the company of a new guy every now and then, not their genitals
  • Vote C I try many only because I enjoy the attention, but deep inside I'm depriving
  • Vote D That is disgusting, as a woman I can't imagine jumping from one to another
Before you all start answering B's, that option is intended to mean you don't date them because of sexual lust, you just like someone's new (you get bored with guys fast) and you might or might not have sex with them later on.

What Girls Said 2

• I see it as every guy is a completely different experience no matter what kind of sex your into.. (rough..ect) For me its not about the size difference as much as it is a new adventure. Especially cause I do tend to exhaust my partner lol it keeps things going for me. Hope this helps you better understand :)

• If a girl likes a guy then size isn't a big issue most of the time. If it is then she's more into the sex than she is the guy. But I think you have your information all wrong. A woman's vagina does not adjust every single time to perfectly fit the size of a guys penis. A woman's vagina is made to stretch in order to give child birth but it does not close up and feel "tight" every time for every size. Chances are if a girl has been with a guy who is large and then dates a guy who is smaller in size after him then she isn't going to perfectly fit the smaller guy because the larger guy has stretched her lining.

• I know it doesn't just adjust magically... but here is a question for you: that slight difference which a vagina does not perfectly shrink or stretch to fit, as to not getting used to the new penis from the first time, does that give women a great feeling? do they like being "surprised" or not ready yet for a new size/shape? is that why they choose to switch partners?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!