Do women enjoy having multiple sex partners? is it the different sizes? the thrill?

This is a bit specific and probably never asked before: the question here is, since vaginas would adjust to the size of the penis they're with whether it was bigger or smaller, then could it be that women like the "new feeling" because the new guy is of a different size? is this the main reason you girls would prefer to have sex with more than one guy (all at once & in sequence)? if so, do you only demand the next one to be bigger, or would you also enjoy him being smaller, then jumping on to a bigger one, then smaller and so on?

If sizes weren't the reason, then do you only go poly to experience sex with new guys with new looks and ways of speaking... etc?

Please do expand and tell all your feelings. Thanks!

• Vote A It is like you described, penis sizes and shapes
  • Vote B It is just for enjoying the company of a new guy every now and then, not their genitals
  • Vote C I try many only because I enjoy the attention, but deep inside I'm depriving
  • Vote D That is disgusting, as a woman I can't imagine jumping from one to another
Before you all start answering B's, that option is intended to mean you don't date them because of sexual lust, you just like someone's new (you get bored with guys fast) and you might or might not have sex with them later on.