Why do sluts get all the men?

Women who are easy & show off too much always get all the men. While the nice girls just get brushed aside...

What do the sluts get all the men? Do men only want sex, is this why?

Most Helpful Girl

• most guys wanna get laid, and sluts a sure bet. the "nice girls" require more work. there are good guys out there who want a nice girl.

• Well, I don't want to consider myself to be a bad guy if I only want to get laid (though I do given the yeeeears of comments like this). I think this is very unfair: it's not like I can choose to talk my d*** into not wanting to just get laid..it's my built up, I did not choose to need to breath.. the good and the bad to me is given by being upfront about it or manipulative/player

• i never said you were a bad guy. yeah guys want sex. and they go to sluts for that reason. if they want a relationship and sex, they go for a girl who isn't a slut. not an arguable thing, its just fact.

and you think its unfair? I think its unfair that I can't step foot into a bar/club/party anywhere men talking to me like I'm a walking blow up doll. the second I say I wanna wait a little, they run for the goddamn hills, and I blame sluts for that, because they make sex so accessible.

What Guys Said 5

• Guys who want sex, want girls who want sex. Obvious, no?

• Some men aren't somewhere in their lives where they're ready or open to a relationship, and just want to sow their wild oats, so to speak. Women who dress and act provocatively appear to want the same thing, so the guys who only want sex, go after girls who in their opinion seem more likely to fall for it.

If you want a piece of advice, don't look at it as some girls hogging all the men. Instead, look at it as some girls weeding out the men you're not interested in. I have a friend who's a smooth-talker who can charm the panties off most girls he talks to on town. Now, do I complain that he steals all the men, or shouldn't I rather think that if someone falls for his crap, they're not worth my attention?

• Because those men are sluts themselves. Be thankful that the slutty girls are getting them out of your way and helping to keep them seperated from the guys you really want to know. It's not rocket science. You walk into a club for example: 90% of the girls and guys there can try to act all brand new all they want and can say what they want, but they are there to get laid or hook up, or stumple upon some situation that will eventually lead to that. they all find each other and the good girls go home and say: "The sluts get all the men". And the good guys go home and say: "The bad boy/man whores get all the girls".

• one thing you got to understand is our d***s rule our heads 80% of the time, we don't really want sex, our d***s do, our hormones do, if we get sex offered to us on a plate, more aften than not we are gonna take it.

id much rather go for the cute lovely girl and I wish I didn't think about sex, t*ts, snogging.

all I want to do now is wank when I wish I could be excersizing because I'm quite chubby and want to lose my weight, tbh I wish there was a drug to stop me feeling horny and getting hard-ons just so I could focus on other things

but life is a twat, nothings perfect

• haha "I wish there was a drug to stop me feeling horny and getting hard-ons just so I could focus on other things"

So true! how many years of my life I've wasted with my mind clouded by the though of sex or how to get it!

• you see you know what I'm talking about

• > we don't really want sex, our d***s do, our hormones do

You *are* your hormones, to separate them from 'we' or 'I' is dishonest.

• 0|0
    • Is this link supposed to lead me to something, it didn't work...

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah pretty much. But supposedly the good ones get tired of sluts sooner or later and move on to nice girls, you just have to wait for them to get there.

• The easy girls are easier to approach so even if the guy isn't just after sex he's more likely to go for a confident girl so he doesn't have to put in much effort. Aside from that though a lot of men are after only one thing so yeah, that's probably why the sluts get their attention.

Good girls win in the end though because men aren't going to want to marry a whore : /

• Im a slut. And I get what I want. In bed. But relationships are sh*t. My boyfriend just left mentor some one else. So yes whores get slutty men. But not relationships

• Sorry. If it makes you feel better, I'm the opposite of you & I don't get men either :(

• im not a slut.. and well I don't have trouble getting guys, I think its all about the way a girl presents herself.. sluts get d***s not guys there's a difference, don't think that just because a guy f***s a girl he respects her, I don't know about you but I'd rather get respect and I usually do and I do this with out a d*** in my mouth ;)

• I love it! Sluts get d*cks, not guys! I think I have a favorite new saying :D

• i personally think that they get guys easier because the guys that they get just want to use them for sex. those girls are the ones that get STD's. the guys that they get usually aren't quality guys. don't be envious of them. because you could easily go out there & do the same thing that they do. But those men will think less of you & you will probably think less or yourself too.

• But what if the guy get's the whore's STDs & then dates a nice girl & passes it off to her? That is so no fair to the girl... If men won't marry sluts, why should we?

• > If men won't marry sluts, why should we?

You don't have to. If you can't find anyone who lives up to your standards, you always have the option not to get married.

More from Girls
8