Girls, would you notice a guy taking the condom off during sex?

To elaborate, my friend was telling me about a "trick" he likes to pull sometimes when he's having sex with his girlfriend. They practice safe sex... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have done this dozens of times to many girls and believe me, if you know what you are doing...they NEVER notice. For example, I did this to my wife for years and she was SO scared of getting pregnant that she would always be careful to cover me up from the beginning. I mean, who would ever think that a guy would do that to a girl...so they NEVER suspect. Frankly with my big cock, who would suspect or feel the difference. So after a good while of sex in a certain position, I'd change this up and move her around or go to doggie, then I'd pull it off. She had no idea, EVER. I told her years later and she was so pissed!

Heck, I've done this so many times that I have it down to a science. For those interested, it is always better to have a dark a room as possible. Heck, I've even done this to a bunch of pros...who you'd think would be "extra" careful. So those girls that say that they would know, bullsh*t! I promise you that there are dozen of REALLY upset girls that find out later that night or the next day after I leave.

Believe me, if you practice and are quick...it works like a charm! And for those who are wondering why I do it...it's pretty simple... When a condom is on, its a bit tight and desensitizes my **** and it swells a bit more; however when I remove it after being on for awhile it becomes more sensitive and feels even better than having unprotected sex from the beginning.

Trust me boys, practice...it works and will be the best sex you ever had!