Why are golden showers a turn on?

Someone wants me to do this to them because they saw it in a p*rn. What could be such a turn on about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• For a start, they are not a turn on. There are all sorts of oddities that are a turn on to a few people. That is the case with the golden shower. It certainly has no appeal to me. The one that always confused me is feet. There are apparently a lot of guys who will come in their pants from touching a woman's feet. I just don't get it. Anyway, the golden shower thing will be hot to only a small group of guys. It is not something that we all like.

What Guys Said 12

• Only explanation I can muster would be domination, the feeling of being completely and utterly in control of someone and being their master.

• A golden shower only seems necessary when you got stung by a jellyfish.

• To see that hot glorious liquid eminating from her **** - often into my mouth - it is erotic to no end.

• Perhaps it is the submissive aspect...

• Doesnt sound good to me at all.

More from Guys
7

What Girls Said 2

• It`s unhygienic and not pleasant

• Actually, pee is antiseptic when it leaves the host.

• OK I 'll bite...erm?

• LOL okay.

• Umm eww its so degrading