Why are golden showers a turn on?

Someone wants me to do this to them because they saw it in a p*rn. What could be such a turn on about this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 12

• Selected as most helpful

For a start, they are not a turn on. There are all sorts of oddities that are a turn on to a few people. That is the case with the golden shower. It certainly has no appeal to me. The one that always confused me is feet. There are apparently a lot of guys who will come in their pants from touching a woman's feet. I just don't get it. Anyway, the golden shower thing will be hot to only a small group of guys. It is not something that we all like.

• To see that hot glorious liquid eminating from her **** - often into my mouth - it is erotic to no end.

• Nothing more stimulating than a female and her pee. I cannot explain why anymore than I can explain why I like to go down on females, or indeed why I like women at all. I think that Mother Nature intended for female pee to be stimulating to males but some have gotten away from it.

There are more us than most people realize. Consider that Penthouse started featuring females peeing on a regular basis. I think the Showers part of this is likely to wear off but those of us that love female pee will probably do so for the rest of our lives.

• It's probably more hygienic than anal, but I still don't know why it turns people on. There are a lot of things I might be talked into trying with a woman, but that's not one of them.

• Perhaps it is the submissive aspect...

• Doesnt sound good to me at all.

• Not a GS. But watching you pee closeup can be erotic and I can't explain why.

• I confess I want a girl to do that to me someday. I don't want to pee on somebody else though. Weird, I know. Some fetishes have no real explanation.

• A golden shower only seems necessary when you got stung by a jellyfish.

• I think thta's gross and belittling.

• haha I thought so too.

• Only explanation I can muster would be domination, the feeling of being completely and utterly in control of someone and being their master.

• i don't know, its a strange fetish, it doesn't turn me on at all.