I sexually intimidate my boyfriend...What do I do?

I'm extremely adventurous in bed. I like sex...a lot. I get kinda pissy when I don't get it when I want it. Anyway, I've been dating an amazing man for six months or so now and we have waited to have sex, we finally did and I realized he is extremely inexperienced and unadventurous. He has also told me he doesn't care overmuch for watching p*rn, so he's not going to learn that way. His last girlfriends (3) were virgins, and not sexual.

I like the man a lot, we are extremely compatible in every other respect and we have a lot of fun together, but the sex thing is driving me crazy. I'm half way tempted to try and "train" him. He finally told me that I intimidate him sexually...I don't know what to do...Any suggestions?

Just some quick details on him: age 29, profession: white collar, extremely successful, education: dual MBA's, Never married, great cook, total slob

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• thats tough, a guy that doesn't like adventurous sex...try having more sex, but show him what you like in a nice easy going kind of way if that makes sense to you. kind of move his hands how you want him to do it or show him how to do whatever you want him to do. if you want to try something different, do it in the heat of the moment or make him hold off on finishing. kind of like blackmailing him with out telling him that's what your doing, if you know he's about to finish flip around and make him do you in doggy or whatever you want. that way he doesn't come until your happy kind of thing. tell him what really works when he's doing it. men need some direction in what to do or how to do it sometimes. if you take charge, he's bound to follow. but you have to take charge.

• haha thanks :) I know if I had a girlfriend that wanted sex all the time and crazy sex at that she would not be disappointed with my enthusiasm at least lol. good luck :)

• aw, thanks, lol. I'm not sure what do do...I guess its time to just relax and buy some batteries :P

• hmmm. you sound like the perfect women lol. I don't know what to say I guess. he's a lucky guy and he doesn't know it lmao.

try to be less aggressive and more con artist lol.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 1

• Well, the kind of sex you want is the kind taht comes from an equally strong sex drive. If he's male, then he's got it. Perhaps you get what ou want the easy way ... me female, give it to me, see me naked, let's do it this way ... and most men will go with that and love it.

Sure you could get a we vibe II but this doesn't have to be used alone.

May I suggest you learn how to buld a fire in this gentleman? At first you may feel frustrated but unlike the wiley coyote, you'll soon learn what's working and build on that.

I'm fishing in the dark here, but some obvious kindling can be found shopping Fredrick's of Hollywood - whether you buy or just get inspiration on how to use items in your closet.

Massage videos, perhaps even a bit racy might be both a turn on as well as teaching you how to get him warmer. "Time to turn over for your happy ending!"

Story night. Take turns selecting a story to read at bedtime with very little on - Literotica.com

Can you believe some gals like to play strip poker? If winning, they like dominant feeling - perhaps he might also if winning his naked prize, who just lost again with nothing to bet but some service he can wanted but not mentoned.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!