I sexually intimidate my boyfriend...What do I do?

I'm extremely adventurous in bed. I like sex...a lot. I get kinda pissy when I don't get it when I want it. Anyway, I've been dating an amazing... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• thats tough, a guy that doesn't like adventurous sex...try having more sex, but show him what you like in a nice easy going kind of way if that makes sense to you. kind of move his hands how you want him to do it or show him how to do whatever you want him to do. if you want to try something different, do it in the heat of the moment or make him hold off on finishing. kind of like blackmailing him with out telling him that's what your doing, if you know he's about to finish flip around and make him do you in doggy or whatever you want. that way he doesn't come until your happy kind of thing. tell him what really works when he's doing it. men need some direction in what to do or how to do it sometimes. if you take charge, he's bound to follow. but you have to take charge.

• I've taken charge, that's the part that intimidates him (I think). I'm not shy, at all, about asking for what I want or moving into a position I want to be in. I'm good at making him hold off until I'm good and ready. But he's so darn shy about it. I'm trying to change my mindset and be less demanding, but it's tough, and just not me...I'm more an up agains the wall, tear the clothes off, kinda girl...so aggrivating, lol

• Show Older
    • aw, thanks, lol. I'm not sure what do do...I guess its time to just relax and buy some batteries :P

• haha thanks :) I know if I had a girlfriend that wanted sex all the time and crazy sex at that she would not be disappointed with my enthusiasm at least lol. good luck :)