• Ask
  • myTake

Adding excitement to the bedroom

How can you let your man know that you need something a little different from him sexually than the normal? In other words adding some excitement.

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think talking it out is very important but if that is hard for you, which it is a tricky subject to approach a man about. You could try introducing new things. Tell him you want to experiment or want to make one of his fantasies come true. If you bring new things to the table it will make alot easier when you are asking for something in return.

What Guys Said 3

• Bring it up at a time when you aren't in the bedroom with him . And when you talk to him, reassure him that things are good but that you would love to try something extra, just to see what it's like .

• I would say that the first step is to talk to him and let him you know that you would like change in the bed room. But just do it in a way that your not insulting his man hood.

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with these 2 guys ... but really if you want a change why don't you take control the moment you guys are together and show him a different side of you?