Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Do tongue rings make blowjobs any better?

If so, how does it feel for you guys and what are some of your likes and dislikes?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd just hope no girl would ever get one just for that reason. That'd be pretty lame and stupid and very risky to take a chance on messing up someday one of their most important things they have that make is possible to talk, eat, sing, etc. I wouldn't want a bj if a girl has one. In fact, I wouldn't want a girl that has one.

What Guys Said 5

• It doesn't make much of difference and I find it tends to be used as a substitute for good technique and ability. Learning how to use your mouth and hands to best effect will go much further toward making your partner happy than a tongue piercing.

I strongly suggest that anyone who is getting piercings for the sake of sex consider nipple or genital piercing long before a tongue piercing.

• i have gotten blowjobs with and without tongue rings and I honestly couldn't notice much of a difference

• Wouldnt know, but I would imagine it wouldn't feel that great.because we like things smooth nothing that remotely resembles teeth.

• No they don't really do anything for me. A good blow job involves a lot of spit and actually sucking it. Dated a girl once that sucked so bad it was like she was afraid to wrap her lips tight around my cock.

What Girls Said 2

• haha um I think it would be bad lol because then if you try to use your tongue you are like scratching him with this like stud thingy lol, but then again I wouldn't really know how it would feel haha.

• oh get a vibrating tongue ring.

those are perfect.