• Ask
  • myTake

Do guys prefer breasts or butt?

And whichever you choose, what size do you prefer? Extra:Small breasts, large breasts, big butts, small butts, thick thighs, small waists? I know... Show More

Overall I was hoping there would be more 'butt-men' and I was a little bit surprised because the media plays it off that huge boobs are the new thing. A while back small breasts were definitely preferred. Its a bit pleasing to hear its still preferred.

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 10

• Butt, and as long as it is not fluffy any butt size is fine.

• honestly, whatever looks good on the girlbut personally - medium/small breasts, small waist, thick and toned butt and thighsthat tends to be the body of an athlete

• Sounds like some very nice looking women you prefer!

• Sounds like me!yay. haha

• Prefer butt. small one. or at least shapely. heart shaped is great (upside down heart ).Breasts are nice. and love all but really really huge ones.

• You may like huge breasts but if I were to choose breasts that were really large they would have to be on the firmer side. I really don't like looking at boobs that flop between their arms when they are laying down. But, I guess that is just my opinion.

• Yeah. Pitty Titties. They fall into the armpits.

• medium-large boobs; but not too large.shud be round and soft to play with:)

• I think legs can be the best basic appeal. Same with eyes, cheeks, ect.As for the title, I have a frind me and the guys call Tits, for obvious reasons. Though I'm more of a butt spectator, it's the curve you notice most without actually seeing it all for free.

• Well you may not see it all but I have definitely seen some skirts that show much more compared to some shirts. One little bit of a dip or bend and you've got asses galore.

• Come on, I know all about skirts, and seen way more than I could have ever wanted to... but if you're gonna compare and contrast, clevage is usually sold for free. Booty, on the other hand, is covered up even if it appears women wear little more than an eye patch to cover their assets.

• Yea I guess you're right. More often than not, any media would show tops rather than bottoms.

• hmmm, a nice, firm, medium-sized ass, is definately my preference. I love girls' breasts too, but sizes aren't important to me there.small waist is a turn on, and fat is a turn-off.thats my physical preference in a nutshell :)

• I like D-cup breasts the most, but I like a small waist and small thighs with a big, round, firm butt even more.

• A great ass is my preference. Don't know why but I love the butt, small to medium would be my choice. Those big ones tend to come with other assets that I don't like. And small to medium breasts. I've been with big breasted ladies before and there's just too much to work with :)

• I like both, but I do like butts and petite ones.

What Girls Said 4

• all my guy friends perfer arses (butt) but that's just there preferance other guys might like boobs so you just don't know! me personally id rather have a nice arse than have big boobs anyday of the week but that's just me

• Oops I though you were a dude. My bad.

• Yea but I added my thoughts anyway.

• What's YOUR personal preference? Lol.

• On a girl I'd have to say maybe a small C cup, small waist and not necessarily a big butt but a rounded butt.On a guy I like slim waist, broad shoulders, muscular but not bulky more lean than anything.

• I think they prefer butt because butt is the place you can use to have sex