• Ask
  • myTake

Seeing a guy getting a boner at a nude beach

do you girls really enjoy looking at a guy's dick getting hard and erect at a nude beach or do you try to avoid looking at it ?

and have you ever went to a guy getting a boner to comment on his hardness?:)

Most Helpful Opinion

• Has happened and NO we just smile and giggle to ourselves. Have to admit that as many guys as I have been with over the years, my day on a nude beach absolutely amazed me at the different sizes, shapes, colors of the penis's I saw. Was a fun day to say the least

• Truly disgusting....

What Girls Said 7

• I wouldn't necessarily avoid looking, but I wouldn't stare, because nude beaches aren't there for people to go and ogle each other. They're there for people who enjoy being naked. There's not really anything sexual about it.

• Like it or not there is a sexual aspect to it. I've seen enough women with erect nipples at nude beaches to know showing their breasts off and/or looking at guys' penises is a turn-on for them. And it goes without saying that men enjoy looking at naked women, and showing off their penises.

• Show Older
    • Nude beaches are really for people ogle each other. Like what kind of guys do you think go there? Hm, let me think about that one, guys that just want to see t*ts and ass and the guys that want to show off there junk. Also, what kind of girls go there, the sluts! The one's that just want to show off what they got! I think nude beaches are completely disgusting!!!!

• 14d

Tbh I've gone to a lot of nude beachs and I do stare and catch girls staring at me and I get hard ha

• I've never been to a nude beach, but if I went to one I would definitely look. How can you not? I wouldn't comment though, not unless it was someone I knew.

• Lol..yea you can't avoid;)

• 14d

Yea ha I stare all the time but the bad part is I get hard ha

• I have been to a nude beach several times. I love seeing a guy hard. I watched as a guy sleeping next to me started to get an erection. My girlfriend and I just watched as he slowly got bigger. It kept bouncing to his heartbeat as it started pointing straight up. My friend giggled a little and he woke up. My friend dared me to go over to him and ask him to put lotion on me. I did and he was hard the entire time. It was a lot of fun.

• When can we both go to the beach together? lol

• Show Older
    • Nice experience I would like to come with you too

• 14d

I'm not even joking that might have been me I remeber a girl asking me if she could put lotion on her and I got soo hard no joke

• I've been to the nude beach on Nantucket, and I just looked away the rare time one passed by. I was there for the sun and waves, not to peep at penises. Though I will admit that the first time I went, it was a bit fascinating. But I never stared. It's rude to be blatantly hard, and it's rude to stare.

• 14d

Thank u I go to nude beaches to and when I get hard girl look at me and I don't like it at all

• I have never been to a nude beach but if a man was becoming erect I would probably stare. I love the way a man looks naked especially when he is aroused. I would also wonder if he needed sunscreen. Maybe offer to apply it :) lol

• Correction to my comment above:I love showing my penis to women at nude beaches, and I enjoy jogging or walking past them with my dick and balls bouncing around. It's great when you have an erection and a girl checks out your hard-on. (I have two balls, and I didn't know the word c**k was a no-no.)

• a friend of mine and I go sometimes to get work on our tans and not have tan lines. we could careless about the nakedness in others. we laugh at the guys because they walk around touching themselve trying to walk around erect to show them off. like everyone is there to check everyone out like a bunch of dumb butts. I think that makes them look pathetic. you don't see the women stocking their nipples trying to show off how perky they are.

What Guys Said 5

• I often go to nude beaches and sometimes get a very large erection, but so do lots of other guys. I don't think there is anything wrong with it so long as it's just nature behaving as nature does. It's also perfectly normal to walk along the waters edge with your penis and balls shaking from side to side, this also sometimes causes you to get a hard on. No problems.

• Showing arousal like getting an erection is definitely bad form on a clothing optional beach. As was already mentioned, the nudity on a nude beach is not supposed to be sexual. Of course, we're human, and all nudity has some sexual aspect to is. This is one reason I don't go to the clothing optional beaches when I'm in Miami - I can't help but get hard, just being naked in front of all those people. I can walk around in a thong fine, but not there. I've modeled for art classes at a local college, and never had an issue there either.

• I love when girls look at me when I'm hard at a nude beaches it the best they just stare at my dick

• Your ignorance continues. Nudity at a nude beach is not sexual.

• I've been to nude beaches and have felt the initial rush of blood down there, but got very self-conscious and was able to control it. I absolutely love it when women look. Knowing now that women enjoy seeing an erection, I think the next time I will just let it happen.