• Ask
  • myTake

Does a girl with a high sex drive scare guys off?

I have a crazy sex drive and it rarely feels enough. I have only met a very few guys who matched up with me. But it seems like the rest were scared... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 13

• only if she's used it a lot, most men don't want a used up vagina, not to wife anyway. scare is the wrong word more like grosses out, sickens those are closer to the right term

• high sex drive does not necessary mean sleeping around. you can have a lot of sex in relationship as well

• yeah that's just as bad in my book.

• I used to have a girlfriend like that = WOWThe only reason this didn't last was a) nothing was ever good enough for her but at least she didn't complain much to me directlyb) she liesI went back to my "alpha female" sexmate that wasn't built as well but in bed just as cozy.Should have stayed with the first one! Complaining better than dominated by me, myself & I types.I can't say from those experiences that this is trustworthy wife material so may I suggest that when you are shopping for a permanent guy, you demonstrate that you are not wild with other guys, even if he gets over busy with work to provide you comfort, and you get extra horny from being ignored for a bit?

• hm... we are talking about different things here. High sex drive does not automatically indicate a tendency to cheat.

• ... and it doesn't or I would not have gotten that involved with either BUTduring one's long life, there will be some cycles, some rollercoaster times when either work, grad school, babies, distance will not provide the intimacy, stroking, nuturing ... and sex to satisfies those hungers/needs. It's all of these lacks that tempt but the one that cuts the ties for most married people is the sex disloyalty. So I am sharing my story, not judging yours - rather I celebrate your HSD as a blessing

• Au contraire, I think it's great. I'm not claiming to be an unstoppable sex machine (I'm not) but I really do like when girls have a high sex drive. There's something reassuring about the notion of girls really loving to be sexual. I know they almost all do but a girl with an insatiable sexual attitude provides continual reaffirmation and I love that.Even if I was too drained to have sex I can't see myself being unwilling to pleasure her in other ways. If she's horny I'd be more than happy to finger her or lick her out.

• I wish all men were like you!

• And I wish I could find a woman to satisfy.Btw it should say "appetite" above not "attitude".

• The only thing that would scare me off is that I didn't find her attractive. young guys tend to be very horny and could keep up with you, but would also need to be attracted to you.

• probably won't scare me off but I would intimidated and probably be concerned that I wouldn't put out enough but if she initiated it and did put in a lot of effort on her end I would probably would put out more. in fairness I don't have sex so its just an educated guess.

• NOT AT ALL! IF ANYTHING IT WOULD ATTRACT ME!

• Its probably because you are a confident man who knows what he wants.

• I'm positive I'm going to be the minority here, but yes, it does scare me off a little.

• why?

• Because I think that a relationship is harder to focus on the other areas besides the physical when one person is a nympho.

• Realistically, it depends how high. Dating a girl right now, more than 3 times a week would be a little draining trying to find time. If I lived with the girl, I wouldn't mind almost every night.

• The saddest part is, when you start living with someone, the excitement slightly goes away.

• Show Older
    • thats actually a great idea. I will also remember that for my future!

• Definitely, but it's not like you never wake up to them. It's just like switching it up every night, one night sleep seperately, then the next night you go to the girl's bed and wake up together. Next night you sleep seperately, and then the night after the girl comes to the guys bed. Switching things up and it probably causes a lot of anticipation. Though I can't say I know how it works firsthand

• Good question...Truthfully, it is very intimidating. Guys like to know that they are the "best in bed" and want to be better then the other guy (not always like that) and when you show that they arent, then yes, it can be intimidating and may be depressing to some guys.Also in relationships it might make the guy feel like you might leave him or cheat because of that situation and because they can't satisfy your needs by not being able to keep up? I know I would be. But its not a bad thing.

• Every guy is unique and whether he is the best or not is a question of comparison. And what if I always reassure a guy that I want him and only him?

• Your are right, but we think in comparison. And most definitely! reassurance helps greatly, I love it, but you might get tired of having to reassure him all the time. If not keep reassuring, cause it really does help. After sex say something to boost his confidence, and I bet he will keep coming back and enjoy it more and more with you

• I had a girlfriend with a really high sex drive.Word of advice:If the guy tells you to stop, even if he is aroused, then stop.

• I dated a girl like that and it was amazing! Just make sure you put as much effort into the non-sexual aspect of the relationship as well or it might feel like less of a relationship and more like a SUPER FUN f***-fest! =P oh and by the way I AM an unstopable sex michine XD jk ha ha sorry I couldn't resist.

• Thanks! I am sure you are and your current girlfriend must be lucky ;)

• Lol OH you have no idea=P jk! LOL I'm sure your guy feels extremely lucky to have you!

• yeah hell yeah that turns me off , cause I know you are a slut and most likely gonna cheat on me

• Grow up and read the question before you write any insulting comments.

What Girls Said 1

• Good Question. I've often wondered the same in my own life. The answers are enlightening. Thanks.