• Ask
  • myTake

Sucking on tongue while kissing: hot or not?

OK So sometimes when my guy and I kiss and its getting steamy, he will stick out his tongue (french kissing I guess) but then I will get it with my... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• ima go with not hot. I understand the concept and why it might be tight, but really I think it just feels kinda weird. I just think in general, people dtm with the tongue, but that's just imho. the best thing while kissing is when she holds the back of your head and runs her fingers through your hair...only if she has nice hands tho haha

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 7

• i did that by accident with a drunken kiss on new years...i was wondering the same thing tbh haha

• my ex and I kinda enjoyed it! lol till the tard pulled to hard, if its a little bit its kinda nice :P

• My ex would do that to me and I loved it.

• Me and my boyfriend do that all the time, I love it. We both think it's hot and it works great as foreplay for us, we both get very aroused from it:)

• I like it when a guy lighly sucks the bottom of my lips... and sort of numbs it... *sigh. my guy doesn't do that :( only one guy ever did that and that was my firsst kiss :)

• Have you asked him to?

• yes actually I have, and he doesn't do it. I guess he just likes to stick his tongue in my mouth, which I am not a big fan of

• What a shame :)Perhaps you'll have better luck with the next one ;)

• My guy sucks on my tongue and it always gets me hot! He loves it when I kiss his cheek and nibble or bite his ear. He goes crazy! Which is how I get when he sucks my tongue. I've never had a man do that to me before and it always makes me feel like a newbie!. Sucking tongue is hot, hot, hot.

• i love it when he kisses my neck and even bites it a bit :D