Sucking on tongue while kissing: hot or not?

OK So sometimes when my guy and I kiss and its getting steamy, he will stick out his tongue (french kissing I guess) but then I will get it with my mouth and kinda start sucking on it. Do you guys like that or not?Also, what kinds of things do you like to be done while kissing?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• ima go with not hot. I understand the concept and why it might be tight, but really I think it just feels kinda weird. I just think in general, people dtm with the tongue, but that's just imho. the best thing while kissing is when she holds the back of your head and runs her fingers through your hair...only if she has nice hands tho haha

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like the first time it'd be an unexpected thing and a WTF moment but hot at the same time.

• I <3 it. My lady rocks at it :D

• , O.o wish my girlfriend would do that, that's amazing lol, I vote 10/5 stars :D because its that awesome

What Girls Said 6

• my ex and I kinda enjoyed it! lol till the tard pulled to hard, if its a little bit its kinda nice :P

• i did that by accident with a drunken kiss on new years...i was wondering the same thing tbh haha

• Me and my boyfriend do that all the time, I love it. We both think it's hot and it works great as foreplay for us, we both get very aroused from it:)

• I like it when a guy lighly sucks the bottom of my lips... and sort of numbs it... *sigh. my guy doesn't do that :( only one guy ever did that and that was my firsst kiss :)

• What a shame :)Perhaps you'll have better luck with the next one ;)

• yes actually I have, and he doesn't do it. I guess he just likes to stick his tongue in my mouth, which I am not a big fan of

• Have you asked him to?

• i love it when he kisses my neck and even bites it a bit :D

• My ex would do that to me and I loved it.