• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when a guy says "You're pretty sexy?"

what does it mean when a guy says "You're pretty sexy?"

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If a guy tells you that you're pretty sexy...it means he wants to have sex with you. If he tells you that you have a nice car...he wants to have sex with you. If he asks you what time it is...he just wants to have sex with you. If he doesn't say anything at all...Are you getting the idea? Guys just want to have sex with you.

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 6

• it means your not attractive at all :/

• I could be wrong but I think it means: you're pretty sexy.

• He thinks you're sexy. He wants to have sex with you. If you feel the same, you've got a green light to make him your plaything. I'm happy for you, now go have fun!

• No. Over 45 and you can't analyse 3 words? I refuse to believe you're this stupid.

• Lackus, I think it was a joke. Just play alone. A lot of the questions on this forum seem ridiculously ignorant to me, but I'm catching on that much of it is in banter.

• LOLI meant to say 'play along' not 'play alone'

• your pretty and sexy

• It means, "I'm hungry."

• LOLYes, hungry for a creamy hot pocket

• Show Older
    • Okay. You're a good sport. :}It's just that I've got some warnings from moderators for explicit sexual responses. I guess I was getting too graphic in my returns to questions. I know now to tone down the "details" in the messege board system only.

• Oh, gotcha. Good luck with that. :)