What does it mean when a guy says "You're pretty sexy?"

what does it mean when a guy says "You're pretty sexy?"

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 5

• your pretty and sexy

• No. Over 45 and you can't analyse 3 words? I refuse to believe you're this stupid.

• LOL

I meant to say 'play along' not 'play alone'

• Lackus, I think it was a joke. Just play alone. A lot of the questions on this forum seem ridiculously ignorant to me, but I'm catching on that much of it is in banter.

• it means your not attractive at all :/

• I could be wrong but I think it means: you're pretty sexy.

• He thinks you're sexy. He wants to have sex with you. If you feel the same, you've got a green light to make him your plaything. I'm happy for you, now go have fun!

• It means, "I'm hungry."

• Oh, gotcha. Good luck with that. :)

• Okay. You're a good sport. :}

It's just that I've got some warnings from moderators for explicit sexual responses. I guess I was getting too graphic in my returns to questions. I know now to tone down the "details" in the messege board system only.

• If you wouldn't say it to a Mod, why say it at all?

• Show Older
  • Selected as most helpful

If a guy tells you that you're pretty sexy...it means he wants to have sex with you. If he tells you that you have a nice car...he wants to have sex with you. If he asks you what time it is...he just wants to have sex with you. If he doesn't say anything at all...

Are you getting the idea? Guys just want to have sex with you.

• no you really meant play alone didn't you dazypink? LOL

• ahhhhhh that's it he hates you it's all over

• it means you turn him on

• He wants to nail you.