How do I feel sexy with small breasts?

My main hang up about my body is my small breasts. I'm an A-cup and it's really hard for me to feel desireable. What are some ways to help me feel better about my body?

Most Helpful Guy

• Make sure EVERYTHING else is VERY VERY feminine about you. Keep your skin soft, smooth and glowing. Have a vey sexy hair style that takes the attention away from your chest. Also, take extra care of your hands and feet. If you have a nice belly, show a little bit of it; show the belly button if it makes sense in what you are wearing.

What Guys Said 21

• Find a guy that can see past that. Tits aren't everything even though most guys act like it. Don't worry about it too much. You can be very desirable as you are. Just need to find the right guy who loves you for more than that.

• I will honestly say that if your ass is nice I will not care one bit.

• A person who is able to think like a real man will appreciate you for what you have to offer their "manhood." Unfortunately, little boy's mental capacity can only stretch as wide as the bra size they will pay (or, can find find for free on the internet) to see.

• Breasts are just one feature of many, personally I don't care much for breasts (unless they are freakishly huge, lol) and am more of a butt/legs man. I've seen a lot of women with small breasts and have found them attractive because of other features very easily. imo breasts are overrated as a sexual fixation. Thighs are far more sexy

• 1st are your boobs perky at a A cup?

Do you wear bras at all?

A cami always looks sexy... wear them

More from Guys
16

What Girls Said 9

• A lot of men PREFER small breasts to large ones.

Trust me - I have been on the internet long enough, and have enough guy friends to know. I always notice these comments because mine are big and I get super insecure when everyone starts going on about how "big breasts have stretch marks" and "big breasts sag" and "they only look good until the girl is like 25."

Your breasts will stay perky and beautiful way longer than mine will.

PLUS, most clothing - especially high fashion - is made for a B cup or lower. Big breasts make me look 1-2 sizes bigger than I am if I don't wear tight clothing, as everythign just falls off them. You have the freedom to wear tubetops, spaghetti straps, low-backed shirts/dresses, halter tops, etc, as you don't need a heavy-duty bra with everything. Your bras will be cheaper and easier to find and you can buy them based on how pretty they are, rather than how supportive they are. You can wear low-cut tops without looking like a slut!

There are tons of benefits to small breasts.

I try to love my body, but I seriously envy the clothing options my smaller-breasted friends can wear.

• VERY well said! "You can wear low-cut tops without looking like a slut!" SO TRUE!!! You could put the same dress on a women with an A or B cup and one with a C or D cup ~ it's totally SEXY vs slutty...

• Learn to love your body before going out and have sex. If you don't like your body how are you going to be naked in front of the guys. No one like to have sex in the dark. You want to see what you are doing. Guys love all type of body and shape. Trust me not all guys care if your breasts are too small ok.

• Most people with larger boobs want smaller boobs and vice versa. We have to work with what we got. Don't feel as if its making you less desirable because most guys (mature ones) wouldn't mind things about that. There are many other things men find very sexy about women, especially confidence. Don't be so hard on yourself !

• you can do really awsome things wiht that advantage...like wearing really low cut dresses and sweaters and you cann work it without looking like a fool! LOL and you can go braless and just wear petals in the summer...that makes guys drool if the know your NOT wearing a bra LOL! work what you have and be confident that's a big turn on! :)

• Enjoy what you have.

Big Breast, Small Breast Whatever size as long as you're confident and have a great personality anyone would want you.(:

Also there are tons of guys who'd prefer small breast over bigger ones.

More from Girls
4