Why don't black girls have sex with white guys?

I mean since black guys are always trying to get with white girls and seem to pass up black girls for whites why don't black girls go for the white girls? Why don't you see that many black girls that are into alternative rock or dressing rock style and hanging out with white guys? White guys seem to treat women very good!

Does no one see the hypocrisy and the inheirent racism when people say things like blacks have bigger d***s or they are better in bed than whites? If it is then OK for people to make disparaging remarks about any particular race how could you possibly...
complain that whites think they are better, smarter, better looking, more spiritual, more inginuitive, better parents, more caring loving compasionet and moral than blacks? Isn't it are right just the same as yours to claim that blacks have bigger penises

Most Helpful Girl

• this is funny. I'm very, very attracted to white guys but I've always felt like if I did try to approach one they wouldn't have any interest in me so I just shy away from it.

• you should give it a go, you will be surprised on the amount of white guts that are attracted to black girls :D

• PeterCobra I don't understand what the fear is to approach the other person. What is it that causes the fear?

• fear of not being that person's type. even though we live in the 21st century and lots of things have changed since past generations, I still don't think interracial couples are that common. well at least not where I'm from. so there's also fear of not being accepted and ultimately fear of rejection.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 42

• Well mainly they just don't appeal to me. there really is nothing a white guy can do for me that I couldn't find in a black man so the motivation just isn't there. I'm not really attracted to them overall, but I have seen a few cute ones in my life. I did date a white guy in high school briefly so I'm not saying they're all gross but overall they don't do it for me

The thing about it is, you see more white girls going for black guys idk. like you see a lot of white girls that will try to act hood and go to black clubs looking for men but you don't see it the other way around. Probably because the way I was raised, and I think a lot of other AA girls feel the same way, it's just not cute to be chasing a guy like that.

Also I doubt the sincerity of most white guys who show interest in me and black women as a whole. I think a lot of you would love to f*** with a sista and maybe even date her, but as far as taking her seriously I don't think so. if a man is genuinely interested in you, he'll make the first move. that's why I doubt the sincerity of most white guys because why are yall acting like black women need to pursue YOU? You're men, don't act like you're so scared to approach a woman. if you were really into her outside of just a sexual fantasy "i wanna see what its like to be with a black girl" then you'd be able to do that no problem.

You never hear white guys acting like Asian, Latina, middle eastern, etc. races of women should just come to them. no because white guys seem to have no problem approaching every other race of women, but when it comes to black women the roles switch and its like some of you act like black women should chase you. What for?

• Well it hard to get at any woman race don't matter but where my first girlfriend was white doesn't mean I won't date a black girl and I have my first son is white and my other son and daughter are half black I love my kids the same I just don't see color so ill ask a Mexican girl out to and have to

• Amen@pr3ttybrown

• Most african american women are not out pursuing relationships with white american men, and vice versa. It's pretty simple. The reason has a lot to do with racial tension, constructed views on beauty, family upbringing, being narrow minded, the fact that social segregation still exists, etc. You'll find this all over the place, but some groups in some societies tend to date interracially much less, which generally rules out sex.

If you want to get technical, I think at a certain point in history, the reconstructing of the black man's "masculinity" at the expense of black women has a lot to do with the way race relations are. Black men had been made to feel less than human, and on top of that there was a time in our history when white men were having sex with whatever black women they wanted to in slavery. Slaves were coerced into having sex with their masters and often raped and there wasn't much for the black man to do. Even aside from slavery, there was placage for mixed women mostly, but also black women. Long story short, the black man wanted to regain sense of value, masculinity, etc. and you saw this uprising of a a stereotypically aggressive attitude, blacks killing white police officers in movies, etc. There's a lot of history behind this kind of animosity, too much to get into here. My point is it's not something that can be boiled down to a single explanation.

And yes, there definitely is a perception on penis size. I wouldn't know, but I hear black and white women who have been with black guys say they are big downstairs. Whether or not it's true is irrelevant. If you know anything about myths and prejudice, you know that the truth usually only amounts to so much. I think there's a lack of attraction on each side. Although there are black women attracted to white men and vice versa, there are a lot who are not attracted to them, whether that be physically or culturally. There are many who are attracted, but wouldn't pursue serious relationships involving family ties with white guys, if even act on it at all. There are many who are attracted, but still "prefer" black men, and end up having sex with and dating black men.

Your best bet will be the black girls who grow up in the suburban areas or simply in predominantly white areas, have lots of white friends, listen to "other" music, speak a certain way that seems to be most comfortable for the average white american, etc. I've known and seen plenty of girls like this and more than half of them won't go for black guys, they like "other" guys, and usually white guys in my experience.

Finally, who gives a sh*t? I honestly don't care about some pointless stereotype. No offense, but being labelled as ghetto, less educated, worthless, etc. is a bit more serious than you having a small d***. Get over it. Go find a white chick because, honestly, you seem to have way too many issues to even be thinking about going with a black girl. I feel bad for whoever gets stuck in that wreck.

• you don't know what black girls are doing at night...hah

• Whats that mean?

• deeplove, his question title says "why don't black girls have sex with white guys"...thats so blunt and the reason why I said what I said was because, how would he know if a couple is doing the horizontal bop because that's something private. I don't know where he lives, but I know so many black women who are married to white men...and some more who are just dating. I see it all of the time. Maybe he just needs to get out more...or open his eyes.

• If it's so difficult to undestand the validity of my question, how come deeplove55 is explaining it in perfect detail. I don't think I need to actualy watch someone have sex to know that if they are not dating they probably aren't having sex.

• That's actually pretty funny because I've been to Avenged Sevenfold and Three Days Grace concerts and was probably the only black person there let alone the only black girl and the shocked expressions on some of the guy's faces are pretty hilarious. I'm definitely into white guys. They're just so laid back, their sense of humor is totally different from black guys and they take you as you are which puts me at ease because I don't feel like I have to try hard to be something I'm not. Black guys always make fun of me because of the music I listen to, they think I should automatically be into hip hop but I'm just not. They think I'm a nerd because I obsess over the Spartacus series on Starz and Naruto but I hate 106 & Park. White guys don't make me feel that way and it's refreshing. The problem is it's often really hard to tell whether a white guy would have any interest in dating a black girl and I don't want to get rejected =/

• Naruto yes 106 & park sucks they never show the whole video I get to listen to half a song I'm in my front room doing the sprinkler(kidding kinda =)) and then nothing

• Eeeewwww 106 & park *pukes*

• Honestly I don't think its that black girls don't want to date white guys, because me personally would love to date a white guy...I think they are hot as well, and all guys are the same to me so I think its dumb when people say black guys are better or vise versa...The issue I have is approaching a white guy...Black guys are more aggressive when it comes to getting a girl in my experiences...whereas white guys(and maybe this is just towards black girls, I dunno) would probably wait for us to make the first move, which many of us are not used to...this is my view on it

• I can't speak for other guys but I try to be respectfull and not make a move until I really know the girl is OK with it.

More from Girls
37

What Guys Said 18

• Haha, I know a white friend that dates only black girls and he recently married a black girl and they are happy together. You are just not looking in the right places. If you are a white guy that likes rap and to act gangster you go to places where they play rap and people act gangster to meet a black girl.

If you like fashion or rock music. Go to stores in the mall or places where white people go. If you see a black girl there she is most definitely into white culture so your chances are high.

• rock music actually started with african americans, so that's not "white culture"...just saying...you can google it.

• Rock music is a broad term. Your thinking of rock and roll. I'm talking about alternative rock and metal and psychadelic rock. you have no idea what your talking about. So why would you even make a dumbass comment like that?

• Started doesn't mean it's currently embraced by such currently, amusingly enough. After all, most rock music seems to be white guys. Wonder why that came about hmm.

• ive dated more black chicks than white girls. I was never attracted to a black girl until I went on a trip to North Carolina, and DAYUM. Ever since I came back, I've been noticing them a lot more. A lot of them do have some fine bodies, I won't lie lol

• race question.. yet again

I'm sure all people who are black have the same brain... no

people, stop asking these.

• These is a free site to ask whatever they want so if you don't like the question, don't respond.

• post

• You're evil like that

• For what it's worth, my life long friend who is white, wound up marrying an attractive black women.

• There are many black girls out there that do like white guys.

You know what a good indicator it is on a person, to see how open they would date outside their races, in my opinion? Look at the friends/family they hang out with. If a girl has mixed friends of races/ethnicity, she is probably more than likely to be less ethnocentric and be more open to date outside her race, than people who only hang out with their race/ethnicity.

• I'd like to say that people of mixed races would be more open to dating outside their ethnicities (since they are made up of 2 or more).. But that's not always the case.

I think it has more to do with nurture than nature.Like with how they grew up and the people they surrounded themselves with.

More from Guys
13