Why don't black girls have sex with white guys?

I mean since black guys are always trying to get with white girls and seem to pass up black girls for whites why don't black girls go for the white... Show More

Does no one see the hypocrisy and the inheirent racism when people say things like blacks have bigger d***s or they are better in bed than whites? If it is then OK for people to make disparaging remarks about any particular race how could you possibly...
complain that whites think they are better, smarter, better looking, more spiritual, more inginuitive, better parents, more caring loving compasionet and moral than blacks? Isn't it are right just the same as yours to claim that blacks have bigger penises

Most Helpful Opinion

• this is funny. I'm very, very attracted to white guys but I've always felt like if I did try to approach one they wouldn't have any interest in me so I just shy away from it.

• you should give it a go, you will be surprised on the amount of white guts that are attracted to black girls :D

• Show Older
    • PeterCobra I don't understand what the fear is to approach the other person. What is it that causes the fear?

• fear of not being that person's type. even though we live in the 21st century and lots of things have changed since past generations, I still don't think interracial couples are that common. well at least not where I'm from. so there's also fear of not being accepted and ultimately fear of rejection.