Why don't black girls have sex with white guys?

I mean since black guys are always trying to get with white girls and seem to pass up black girls for whites why don't black girls go for the white girls? Why don't you see that many black girls that are into alternative rock or dressing rock style and hanging out with white guys? White guys seem to treat women very good!

Does no one see the hypocrisy and the inheirent racism when people say things like blacks have bigger d***s or they are better in bed than whites? If it is then OK for people to make disparaging remarks about any particular race how could you possibly...
complain that whites think they are better, smarter, better looking, more spiritual, more inginuitive, better parents, more caring loving compasionet and moral than blacks? Isn't it are right just the same as yours to claim that blacks have bigger penises

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 41

What Guys Said 18

• Selected as most helpful

this is funny. I'm very, very attracted to white guys but I've always felt like if I did try to approach one they wouldn't have any interest in me so I just shy away from it.

• fear of not being that person's type. even though we live in the 21st century and lots of things have changed since past generations, I still don't think interracial couples are that common. well at least not where I'm from. so there's also fear of not being accepted and ultimately fear of rejection.

• PeterCobra I don't understand what the fear is to approach the other person. What is it that causes the fear?

• this is a very common feeling with black girls and there have actaully been studies to prove it. the funny thing is, the same research showed the same anxiety in white guys toward approaching a black girl they like. turns out they are both afraid the other isn't into their kind and they both are attracted to each other for the most part. its like they are on opposite sides of the middle school dance floor looking at each other and no one will make a move. lol. just relax and do it.

• Show Older
  • I'm not racist by any means, but I could never, would never ever date a white man. I have white guy friends and I love rock/alternative, and there a few white guys I find attractive but at the end of the day I know I belong with a black man, there's just nothing sexier to me. If I was to date out of my race it'd be another person of color.

• I wuld think when one talks to me that he thinks less of me and only wants to fullifill his sick fantasy of slavery so no thanks I decided never to marry a full white eventhough I'm young because they are crazy..a lot kill and cut up their wife...ya I've been watching TV but its true

• Well mainly they just don't appeal to me. there really is nothing a white guy can do for me that I couldn't find in a black man so the motivation just isn't there. I'm not really attracted to them overall, but I have seen a few cute ones in my life. I did date a white guy in high school briefly so I'm not saying they're all gross but overall they don't do it for me

The thing about it is, you see more white girls going for black guys idk. like you see a lot of white girls that will try to act hood and go to black clubs looking for men but you don't see it the other way around. Probably because the way I was raised, and I think a lot of other AA girls feel the same way, it's just not cute to be chasing a guy like that.

Also I doubt the sincerity of most white guys who show interest in me and black women as a whole. I think a lot of you would love to f*** with a sista and maybe even date her, but as far as taking her seriously I don't think so. if a man is genuinely interested in you, he'll make the first move. that's why I doubt the sincerity of most white guys because why are yall acting like black women need to pursue YOU? You're men, don't act like you're so scared to approach a woman. if you were really into her outside of just a sexual fantasy "i wanna see what its like to be with a black girl" then you'd be able to do that no problem.

You never hear white guys acting like Asian, Latina, middle eastern, etc. races of women should just come to them. no because white guys seem to have no problem approaching every other race of women, but when it comes to black women the roles switch and its like some of you act like black women should chase you. What for?

• Im Black and I find white guys attractive its just that most white guys don't find black girls attractive

• I'm a black girl and I've only been with white guys. It just differs in places and girl. It's not color, people fall in love... oh wait, you're asking aboutt sex. Maybe it's cause you're a pig.

• It happens, you probably just don't see it that often.

• You've kinda just described me lol except I don't dress rocker I dress preppy. I love white guys and I have many white guy friends.and a lot of them like me lol and are shocked in my non stereotypical blackness hahaha. I told my friend I liked system of a down and all that remains and metallica blah blah list goes on and he practically jizzed. My musical styles vary very much though. Like erykah badu and jill scott to pearl jam and kc and the sunshine band hahaha. It depends on your area of growing up. I always grew up with white kids so hey idk. But most white people except me but there are always the shallow ones out there. But I don't mind them. I've dated 2 guys both white so... yeah... it happens and its becoming more common. I'm a virgin and have no interest in a guys penis size so that has nothing to do with it. I love white guys but I love all races and I wouldn't pass a great guy because of his race.

• I just can't see my self with a white dude I don't know I can be best freinds but relationship I don't think so

• i don't think white guys treat women good. I'm sorry but I completely disagree with that statement. White guys pretend to be open minded and nicer when in actual fact they are no better than all the other guys from any other race.

• idk where you live but black guys don't pass up black girls for whites, most of them just use white girls for head and money and then come back to us lol. sorry to offend anyone but this is what I've seen. I couldn't go out with a white guy my family would kill me. plus most white guys that date black girls I believe are just doing it for the experiment, like you, you just sound like someone who wants to get laid not that you would really like and respect a black girl. so no I wouldnt

• i just find black men more attractive

• I'm very attracted to white men and actually that's all I've dated, I just feel like because I'm black not many white men would consider dating me. But I love skater boy, rocker, emo type guys. Yum!

• Almost all black girls are afraid for that very reason. I am. And I like your taste in guys hahaha.

• There are plenty of us who do dear...I do, and always have. I enjoy music of all kinds, am intelligent and genuinely love people. Keep your mind open. We are out there.

• Dude I'm black and dress rockish. I love rock like greenday, three days grace, and disturbed. I've always been attracted to white guys. But it's hard to approach then when you don't know if they like you back. It doesn't seem that white guys like black girls. :(

• i know. but I'm kinda old fashioned. id rather have a guy approach me. but I will approach him if there's no other alternatives.

• untrue approach us we may suprise you

• Hi meaniehead, I asked a question on my page "Do white men have sex with black women to prove a point". I asked that question because I'm not if the interest of white guys for the women of colour are often genuine and can sometimes put a sister off from even considering dating a white guy. Yet I personally wouldn't consider that type of issue with a Asian or Latino guy.

• wow. you sound pretty sure of yourself. I just graduated from a black university and I am white. I saw many of those girls in serious relationships with white guys and even hooked some of them up. 2 are engaged and 1 is married. there are people that will never break this race barrier and will keep stereotypes close to their heart. but its not out of confidence. its out of fear and low self-esteem.

• The POINT is I can have what you got or being with a brown skinned woman is supposed to be cool, but this doesn't mean that a white guy would consider having a serious relationship with a brown skinned woman (nice to try but not buy).

• lol to prove a point what is the point =) I'm sorry for all the white guys that treated all these black women like sh*t They are ruining it for the rest of us

• I think that when black women date outside the box, they are given a really hard time by black men. I date outside the box and was given a really hard time by people that I knew that dated white women. The problem is that it's okay for black men to date outside the box but not for the women.

• not only do black women have a hard time with other ppl, but people seem to think that there's something wrong with them if they date interracially.

• honestly white men don't do it for me sexually. yes some are attractive but I couldn't date or have sex with a white man. I'm black and if I had to choice an ethnicity outside my own race it would be hispanic. its funny because I ONLY get hit on by white men but I always turn them down lol

• no I wouldn't think a white girl is racist if she said she never would sleep with a black man.. actually my roommate said this and I told her everyone has a preference which is true. do I think your a bad person or evil? NO you seem like a great guy! for me white men can be attractive but I'm not sexually attracted to white men. all I'm saying is people like what they like.

• If a white girl would say she would never f*** a black guy everyone would call her racist. I think some people just like to hurt me cos I'm a white guy. Do you think I'm evil or something? I have a lot of love in me!

• people like what the like and I don't like white men. glad you tried them but its not for me

• Show Older
  • Interration dating isn't an issue at all in the UK. You like and get on with someone, just go for it, no one even gives it a second glance :o) x

• That's not true not everyone in the UK date interracially.

• I second that delicious1

• i need to move there lol

• Yes the do! I know this because I know a lot of black girls who only date white men.

• That's actually pretty funny because I've been to Avenged Sevenfold and Three Days Grace concerts and was probably the only black person there let alone the only black girl and the shocked expressions on some of the guy's faces are pretty hilarious. I'm definitely into white guys. They're just so laid back, their sense of humor is totally different from black guys and they take you as you are which puts me at ease because I don't feel like I have to try hard to be something I'm not. Black guys always make fun of me because of the music I listen to, they think I should automatically be into hip hop but I'm just not. They think I'm a nerd because I obsess over the Spartacus series on Starz and Naruto but I hate 106 & Park. White guys don't make me feel that way and it's refreshing. The problem is it's often really hard to tell whether a white guy would have any interest in dating a black girl and I don't want to get rejected =/

• Eeeewwww 106 & park *pukes*

• Naruto yes 106 & park sucks they never show the whole video I get to listen to half a song I'm in my front room doing the sprinkler(kidding kinda =)) and then nothing

• Show More
  • on a side note with all the penis talk: if a guy has a d*ck that is above the national average, then you can't keep telling him he is small. its time to start facing the fact that maybe there are a lot of girls out there that have a huge p*ssy. but nobody ever talks about that problem. through the increasing obsession and availability of p*rn, everybody has become obsessed with 13" monster c*cks that are as round as a coke can. and their may by 10-75 men in this world of 6 billion that are like that. and they are all working in p*rn. so get off that hype and get real. and if a 7" c*ock that is decent thickness isn't good enough for you...then you need to do some kegal excercises and tighten that thing up ladies. that's real talk.

and as far as race and penis size: my best friend is a urologist and his partner has practiced 28 years in 4 countries from nigeria to united states. and they both concur that from their pesonal experinces and decades of controled studies...THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN PENIS SIZE AMONG RACES. there are HUGE and TINY extreemes in every race group. in fact, the largest penis he has ever seen was on a short, skinny, balding, 50 something french white guy. so go figure.

find somebody that you really connect with and are crazy about and can be your best friend and forget what race they are. enough is enough with wives tales and stereotypes. it is 2011 people.

• some black girls like white guys mate

• I'm a black 20 year old who has dated two girls so far and they've both been white. For me it's not a matter of passing up black girls for a white girl. It's more about how much I have in common with the girl I like. Some of my interest include being kinda geekish/favorite band is coldplay/playing in the orchestra etc. I probably don't sound like the typical black guy..whatever that stereotype may be. My point is that just by looking at my interests, you'd probably assume I'd be better matched with a white girl over black, right? It's honestly confusing to me lol. I find some black girls attractive as I fine some girls of any race attractive. If I don't have anything in common with whoever she is race aside, I just won't date her. I know I didn't really answer your question (sorry lol) but I just thought my answer may help give you a point of view form my perspective.

• I agree but you have to admit that most black guys are very agressive towards white men! I think it is wrong for white girls to date black guys who are dissrespectful and racist! I have heard many white girls say they hate white men. Imagine how a white child of one of these white hating women feel. I have no problem with dating outside your race but if a black is racist towards whites a white girl should not date him. That is disgusting!

• What you like and what you listen too is more to do with your social background and not your skin colour. The sooner people start realising that the less stereotypes other groups of people will have!

• As a mixed black guy I think it's more of them scared to think what others will say to them.. but I really have no problem with it and I wish more black women would at least try to date outside their race..

I'm so tired of them just saying I'm just sticking with my color and blah blah..I get grief because I'm open in dating whoever and not just fixed on one race.

• I apreciate mixed race people such as yourself that identify with both black and white culture. If you are half black and half white your are not black and you are not white. You can be accepted into white culture! You don't have to be considered just a black guy! I hate that!

• its one of my deepest fantasies to being with a black women, I never approach them because I'm afraid they will call me cracker or some racist thing. I really wana be with one though

• my guess would be because interracial relationships are still taboo?

• well, why would you want to have sex with a black girl... I would never ever go out, or have sex with 1, even if she just wanted only sex with me.

• is it because you're just not attracted to them or is it because of societal pressure or what?

not judging you, just wondering.

• black girls do have sex with white guys, just not you for whatever reason. personally I don't live in an area that has any black people, purely indian and caucasian mainly, no blacks or african americans iam trying to be politically correct here. I would love to meet a girl who happens to black, who knows she could be my future wife for all I know. I also find black girls really attractive because their a lot more curvacious then most women, I like all colors shapes and sizes they all have their natural beauty :)

• ive dated more black chicks than white girls. I was never attracted to a black girl until I went on a trip to North Carolina, and DAYUM. Ever since I came back, I've been noticing them a lot more. A lot of them do have some fine bodies, I won't lie lol

• There are many black girls out there that do like white guys.

You know what a good indicator it is on a person, to see how open they would date outside their races, in my opinion? Look at the friends/family they hang out with. If a girl has mixed friends of races/ethnicity, she is probably more than likely to be less ethnocentric and be more open to date outside her race, than people who only hang out with their race/ethnicity.

• I'd like to say that people of mixed races would be more open to dating outside their ethnicities (since they are made up of 2 or more).. But that's not always the case.

I think it has more to do with nurture than nature.Like with how they grew up and the people they surrounded themselves with.

• WHY wouldn't black girls go out with white guys? This is stupid and out of the question. The real question should be: would white guys even THINK about dating black girls? Heck no! Since we all know white women and girls are the prettiest and most beautiful of all the races, it would be stupid for a white guy to choose a non-white girl over an obviously much hotter white girl. If you notice closer, every man in the world desires to be with a white woman, much less a black woman. Alpha males always end up with the fair-skinned, big-breasted, tall blondes...while loser males end up with asian, hispanic, or black women. So if you see a white guy dating a non-white girl, it's only because he forces himself to because hr can't get a hot white girl for being inconfident, ugly, shallow, a loser, etc.

• ve read an inconfident, ugly, shallow, losing RACIST comment.

Kind of Omega man (omega being the last letter of the Greek alphabet)

• Well to you they are prettier and you are certainly entitled to your own opinion, but the truth is relative to each individual and this one right now only belongs to you.

But races mixing and finding each other attractive is absolutely normal, and God shows you his many Wonders because Biracial Children are gorgeous. Plus it would make sense for you to like those features in white women because sense you are white big breast are important because that what white women offer

• wow racist much!

• You go guy! I know of one interracial couple that got married after meeting on line... I think that you have to find the right woman regardless of race. If you act as if race isn't an issue with some one you are interested in, perhaps she will see you for who you are. There aren't too many cultural differences between black Americans and White Americans anyway.

• no difference at lot we all Americans on Friday night football

• For what it's worth, my life long friend who is white, wound up marrying an attractive black women.

• I can't usually remember the names of chicks I do, let alone be able to spell/pronounce them. I'd have a hard time in the morning after banging LaSharondaphiliciashaniquelle.

• Where have you been hiding? 5 of my 13 have been black.

• Haha, I know a white friend that dates only black girls and he recently married a black girl and they are happy together. You are just not looking in the right places. If you are a white guy that likes rap and to act gangster you go to places where they play rap and people act gangster to meet a black girl.

If you like fashion or rock music. Go to stores in the mall or places where white people go. If you see a black girl there she is most definitely into white culture so your chances are high.

• Started doesn't mean it's currently embraced by such currently, amusingly enough. After all, most rock music seems to be white guys. Wonder why that came about hmm.

• Rock music is a broad term. Your thinking of rock and roll. I'm talking about alternative rock and metal and psychadelic rock. you have no idea what your talking about. So why would you even make a dumbass comment like that?

• rock music actually started with african americans, so that's not "white culture"...just saying...you can google it.

• I don't sleep with black girls for reasons like the eloquence and spelling of the anonymous female user above.

• I can kind of understand this answerer. I mean I don't sleep with white people because hearing the word "like" used 20 times in a simple sentence is a bit annoying. You're left confused, lost, and sometimes a bit angry. You can never get those minutes back that you wasted talking to them. I also can't stand spoiled kids who have everything handed to them on a silver plate, cheerleaders and jocks, and generally people who are quite dim. So I stick to non-white guys and girls.

• Lets not Generalize, hon, because that is ignorant and you are obviously looking through a small window and watching too much TV which exposes more the down side of the blk community so you will think we are all the same. The blk people you are talking about are from the hood, grew up poor, never had much, and there mentality is different so yes there grammar is bad, but there are also black people who grew up in the suburbs like me who talk very inteligent and spell correct, not loud and educated.

• I didn't say black women, I said BLACK PEOPLE.

• Show Older
  • race question.. yet again

I'm sure all people who are black have the same brain... no

people, stop asking these.

• You're evil like that

• post

• I'm not mad, just annoyed, even more so I'm not the one who yelled. and I was over, but people keep posting on my awnser...

• Show Older