How much can you take?

I just found this site nd I love it, the people here are so open and willing to talk about anything, kool. Here's my querry. All the reputable... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I know that from my medical training, the average size of the vagina is about 4 inches; however, of course that will vary, just like penis size varies with men. When the penis is too large, it will hit the cervix. The cervix forms the base of the uterus.

The cervix has fewer nerves than much of the rest of the female reproductive system, so if the penis hits the cervix when having sex, the woman will feel pain or pressure. Typically, when a woman is aroused, her uterus and cervix will ascend, lengthening her vaginal barrel. This usually means that the penis doesn't hit the cervix, unless of course, the penis is way too large. That's why those big toys can go in a woman because when aroused, her vagina will get larger.kind of like the male penis---when aroused, it gets larger. :)

I've met a few women that love that feeling of pressure/pain when they are having sex, and thus, they will say, I only have sex with penises larger than 10 inches. No joke! However, I think most women find this feeling uncomfortable, and that's why one of my close friends can't have sex with most women as he has a large member and most girls he is with, find the sex too painful with him, and as much as they love the size of the thing, once they take it, they can't handle it.