Why do so many men want/love anal sex with women?

I've heard many theories and I just want to hear first hand from all of you guys. Some people say because it's so tight and there's more friction,... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've seen similiar questions like this.but I'll give you my answer.

I for a fact, love anal sex. I love the way it feels, and I love the thought of doing it. First, the feeling is so completely different from vaginal sex or oral sex. Nothing else feels like it does. It is not just that it is tighter once you get inside, but it has so many different feelings once you are in there. A woman has the ability to squeeze those muscles and tighten everything around the dick like a vice which feels incredible.

But there is so much more than that. I'm a guy that loves the sounds a woman makes. I believe you have to go slow when you do anal to get a woman started and used to everything. But when done right, a woman can get used to things quickly, and really get into the experience. And when she does.Her hips thrust back wards, her head gets into, you can slap her butt, pull her hair.but then.she starts the noises. Oh my. there is nothing like the sounds of woman that is really getting into heated anal sex. You talk about exciting for a guy in the throws of passion.

There is also the dominance thing. If you want wild hot sex for the dominance fantasy side of things.anal sex is great way to fulfil that fantasy. As I mentioned the hair pulling and butt slapping. It can be one incredibly naughty ride.

Hope this was enlightening.