Why do so many men want/love anal sex with women?

I've heard many theories and I just want to hear first hand from all of you guys. Some people say because it's so tight and there's more friction, others say because it turns the guy on to put the woman in mild pain, others because it's a turn on to "claim" all three major holes: mouth, pussy, and ass.Let me know why YOU like it so much!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've seen similiar questions like this.but I'll give you my answer. I for a fact, love anal sex. I love the way it feels, and I love the thought of doing it. First, the feeling is so completely different from vaginal sex or oral sex. Nothing else feels like it does. It is not just that it is tighter once you get inside, but it has so many different feelings once you are in there. A woman has the ability to squeeze those muscles and tighten everything around the dick like a vice which feels incredible.But there is so much more than that. I'm a guy that loves the sounds a woman makes. I believe you have to go slow when you do anal to get a woman started and used to everything. But when done right, a woman can get used to things quickly, and really get into the experience. And when she does.Her hips thrust back wards, her head gets into, you can slap her butt, pull her hair.but then.she starts the noises. Oh my. there is nothing like the sounds of woman that is really getting into heated anal sex. You talk about exciting for a guy in the throws of passion.There is also the dominance thing. If you want wild hot sex for the dominance fantasy side of things.anal sex is great way to fulfil that fantasy. As I mentioned the hair pulling and butt slapping. It can be one incredibly naughty ride. Hope this was enlightening.

What Guys Said 7

• It's probably a turn on because it's taboo -.NOT suppose to be doing that. Also, yeah because it would be super tight, and the other but not least, because he's thinking of his own pleasure instead of hers who won't get any. In fact, in most cases it'll hurt her and it'll lead to him not even enjoying regular sex anymore. I would never recommend it for girls because it's a poop shoot,and not a place to be trying to get some weird prev or fetish kind of sexual satisfaction from. Once a person starts getting into the forbidden, normal and ok things don't bring them as much pleasure or satisfaction as they did before.

• lol I don't want that shit that's gross to put it where she poops

• I love it. Basically, I think one of the reasons for the fun is because it makes a girl nervous, in other words, for me it is the thought that this girl wants to give me the most privatest part of her body. I suppose it is fun to see my thing causing so much pain, but I try to be gentle. It is basically a domination thing for me.

• I knew it!

• Shut up... :)

• Well for me I like because it is a turn on to get the trifecta it also good way not to make baby's and I know I'm the only man to ever go there.

• I don't like it but for the guys that do enjoy it, mostly because it's something new and they are curious for the "anal blow"

• To try new things. Sometimes if you say no they want it more.

• A combination of the three reasons you mention would be my answer. If the girl is an anal virgin then there's also the excitement of her being convinced to give it up to you.

What Girls Said 1