Why does she tease me?

Story is, I've known this girl for a little over a year. She has told me several times that she isn't ready for sex, and I respect that, but she constantly teases me when we webcam by pulling her shirt super low and showing some serious cleavage, which is torturous, considering she's a D-cup. I tell her this, but she just keeps going with it. I think the fact that I showed her me pitching a tent in my PJs was a bit of mistake, because she's unrelenting.

Why is she doing all of this if she still isn't ready?

I've asked, and she promises me that I'm the only guy she does this with. (She's told me before "Girls that show a lot of cleavage are pretty much always sluts at my school.", and I agree with that statement in general.)

Also, she's the one that instigates it all. So... why does she do it? Is it for an ego boost or what...?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I actually do that to my boyfriend all the time. It's just funny to me because I can tell how turned on he gets and I don't even have to try. It doesn't mean anything, it's just flirting. And showing clevage doesn't necessarily mean a girl is a slut. I haven't gone any further than first base, and I've only been with one guy before, and I love wearing low-cut shirts. (:

• Do you show him your pink starfish over the cam?

• Who the hell says pink starfish? You mean pink taco?

• Wait. Took a second. I get it now.. har-har.