• Ask
  • myTake

Should I rub my girlfriends vagina when I rub my hand up her leg?

Ok so today me and my girlfriend were sitting next to each other in class. So she decides to move closer to me and puts both of her feet on top of my foot so I couldn't move (naturally I could move but I play along so that she feels stronger them me). So then I start to take my hand and rub up the inside of her leg and stop on her thigh right before her vagina and I looked at her and she smiled and giggled a little at me. Does this mean she wanted me to rub her vagina?

oh and all this happen when we were watching a movie and no one was paying attention and the teacher was out of the room
and we sit in the back of the room

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Naw. I think you leave that kind of stuff to when you're not in class, even if you're just watching a movie like you said. Personally, I don't like to take the being all sexual as soon as I can in a relationship. If that was your intention in having a girlfriend, well then whatever you wanna do just do it. But if you like the girl and respect her, then take it easy and slow on getting all sexual with her. It would have seemed like just rubbing her legs would have been adequate and enough to turn both of you on. Not like foundling her already.

• Buddy, it definitely means it, the knowing that you are doing it in a public place makes it even more 'kinkier' and exilarating.... However, still do it suddely and delicately. In other words,don't be "dirty" about it, maybe start by touching her panties only, and see the reaction you get. But, DONT get caught!!! Also, the more confident you are about yourself the better things will be. Cheers.

• Show Older
    • Thank you Karenk! :-]]]] It's great that there are girls like you that stand up for what is right! Those kids got what they deserved. There's a time and place for everything. Thanks again for your personal imput! :-]]

• Thx for the help =]]

What Girls Said 4

• Probably not in class, but maybe sometime when you are alone.

• I guess.or she just laughed at your hesistance

• Idk if she was laughing at my hesitance or not believe it or not I'm 17 and this is my first real girlfriend (and she knows that) so I am a little unsure sometimes

• Not in class. Make it an after-school special ;)

• hmmmmmm.go for it

• Ok thx

• Welcome =D

What Guys Said 2

• Girls will always make it clear what they don't want. It is the things they do want that they play their silly games about. If you got that close and she was still smiling, you hadn't got near anything she didn't want you touch. By the way, her vagina is up inside her where you couldn't reach it without spreading her labia. I think you were meaning should you rub her vulva.

• she wants it from you . just not during class.ask her to come over one night, and do your thing.tease her a LOT at first, to make sure you know that she wants it.if she's still giggling and looking happy, go for it.