Should I rub my girlfriends vagina when I rub my hand up her leg?

Ok so today me and my girlfriend were sitting next to each other in class. So she decides to move closer to me and puts both of her feet on top of... Show More

oh and all this happen when we were watching a movie and no one was paying attention and the teacher was out of the room
and we sit in the back of the room

Most Helpful Guy

• Naw. I think you leave that kind of stuff to when you're not in class, even if you're just watching a movie like you said. Personally, I don't like to take the being all sexual as soon as I can in a relationship. If that was your intention in having a girlfriend, well then whatever you wanna do just do it. But if you like the girl and respect her, then take it easy and slow on getting all sexual with her. It would have seemed like just rubbing her legs would have been adequate and enough to turn both of you on. Not like foundling her already.

• Buddy, it definitely means it, the knowing that you are doing it in a public place makes it even more 'kinkier' and exilarating.... However, still do it suddely and delicately. In other words,don't be "dirty" about it, maybe start by touching her panties only, and see the reaction you get. But, DONT get caught!!! Also, the more confident you are about yourself the better things will be.

Cheers.

• Show Older
    • Thank you Karenk! :-]]]] It's great that there are girls like you that stand up for what is right! Those kids got what they deserved. There's a time and place for everything. Thanks again for your personal imput! :-]]

• Thx for the help =]]