• Ask
  • myTake

Sex feels like NOTHING..

Okay, my boyfriend and I had sex twice and both times it felt like nothing. I can feel him going in me and a few times it does hurt, as I don't have a lot of experience. We did missionary and doggystyle and it just didn't feel "good." Tried to go on top but I'm afraid,lol. It hurts when he goes in. I tried rubbing his d*** on my clitoris but it didn't do much.I know I can get a orgasm and feel good because I use a vibrator and it does the job.Any TIPS?

I do like him, which is why I am f***ing him.
Touching myself doesn't do turn me on.

How can I assure him it's not him.
I was thinking of introducing a vibrator but I think that will bruise his ego. He loves to please a woman so

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• you are new at this so it is going to hurt until your body gets used to it, but it should feel good to. Is he very experienced? because it could make a difference if you are both learning together. continue trying new things. cosmo has addressed this situation before check out there website. try having him rub your clit before he enters you and try to relax tensing up will make it hurt more. just take things slow. go back to making out if you need a break. and if you continue trying and still feel nothing I'm sorry to say your body may be telling you that you aren't as interested in this guy as you thought. but that may not be the case. good luck hun.

• My friend said the same thing, she said with her X, the sex felt like nothing because she wasn't that into him. IDK, I do know that I care for him. How long should I take before it feels good? I thought mind>>>over body

• I can't say for sure on that with my experience it both hurt and had this amazing pleasure sensation. But we quite literally were making out and touching for like I don't know two hours before hand so I was quite in the mood and relaxed. Just so you know it was off and on while we were watching a flick. we both needed to take a break every once in awhile to umm catch our breath. lol good luck with everything just don't try to force it. *hugs*

What Guys Said 2

• you don't like him too much I see

• he needs to watch moveis...or you play with your self in front of him so he can visualy learn what you like..you have to guide us sometimes..we can't read minds all the time lol..but don't tell him that or he will probably shut down and be ashamed he can't please you.

What Girls Said 5

• Use your vibrator while you're having sex with him.

• maby you should try keeping your legs together when he penetrates you there are tons of positions like this and friction usually works better like that. It should feel better too. Hopefully this works good luck girlie! and p.s don't do anal unless you really want to.

• yeah it's really a mind thing more than a physical thing. If I wanted to I could feel absolutely nothing physically, if I just shut my mind off and daydream about school/work etc. but if you put yourself in the moment and try and get turned on by what he's doing, even fake just a little you might feel like you're enjoying it and then actually start enjoying it. I dunno, I was the same when I first started having sex but after I started getting more involved (like really focusing on how hot the guy was or even just thinking that I SHOULD be enjoying it) I started feeling a bit more pleasure. I can't touch myself in front of guys also so I know where you're coming from.

• I definitely agree with what the one girl said because I have the same exact problem sometimes and if I'm thinking too much or not concentrating on what's happening then I get no pleasure at all. It also I feel has a lot to do with foreplay because that's what really gets us girls going so if you try and just slow him down and maybe get a vibrator and make it a game where he has to get you going before you have sex then I feel you'll enjoy it ten times more.