Sex feels like NOTHING..

Okay, my boyfriend and I had sex twice and both times it felt like nothing. I can feel him going in me and a few times it does hurt, as I don't have... Show More

I do like him, which is why I am f***ing him.

Touching myself doesn't do turn me on.

How can I assure him it's not him.

I was thinking of introducing a vibrator but I think that will bruise his ego. He loves to please a woman so

Most Helpful Girl

• you are new at this so it is going to hurt until your body gets used to it, but it should feel good to. Is he very experienced? because it could make a difference if you are both learning together. continue trying new things. cosmo has addressed this situation before check out there website. try having him rub your clit before he enters you and try to relax tensing up will make it hurt more. just take things slow. go back to making out if you need a break. and if you continue trying and still feel nothing I'm sorry to say your body may be telling you that you aren't as interested in this guy as you thought. but that may not be the case. good luck hun.

• My friend said the same thing, she said with her X, the sex felt like nothing because she wasn't that into him. IDK, I do know that I care for him.

How long should I take before it feels good? I thought mind>>>over body

• I can't say for sure on that with my experience it both hurt and had this amazing pleasure sensation. But we quite literally were making out and touching for like I don't know two hours before hand so I was quite in the mood and relaxed. Just so you know it was off and on while we were watching a flick. we both needed to take a break every once in awhile to umm catch our breath. lol good luck with everything just don't try to force it. *hugs*