Wet and horny all the time?

I'm really wet all the time. And I feel like people can smell it. Also, this might be because I'm always aroused. I daydream constantly and it often feels like an urge to have something in me. And when I masturbate it feels great, but then I feel like I shouldn't be doing it. But I get so horny. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same way. Buy a moving vibrator. They're amazing. Its called like a rabbit or something. There's nothing wrong with touching yourself.

• I'm not old enough to buy one :( anything else? Someone said to use a vibrating toothbrush.

• Oh, in FL at any age you can.

A vibrating toothbrush, back massager, anything like that will work.

What Guys Said 6

• That's hot! How old are you? It's not abnormal to have a high sexual desire nor is it wrong to masturbate. Both men and women masturbate to get off... or relieve sexual tension. Suggestions? Buy a vibrator or use household objects. My girlfriend use to masturbate with her vibrating toothbrush... and then I came along LOL. Hope this helps. Have fun!

-J-

• Haha thank you. And I'm 16, but I don't want to have sex yet :/

• Chose as best answer! I can use the XPER points.

• i don't think its that much of a problem

and add me,ill send you a link to a article I read on something similar

• if I were to smell that you were really wet, then I would...

• Just do it there's nothing wrong with it

• My hand also gets very tired when I do. I would do it longer if my hand didn't start to cramp up.

• Masturbate :) just masturbate, it is good

• I can get hard off the wind blowing

What Girls Said 0