• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, do you like it when a guy is shaven or au naturel?

In my opinion, if a guy shaves. down there. it makes me feel like I've been getting horny over a 10 year old! Eeew. Really BIG turn off. I find it really girly too, it's like a guy wearing fake tan or spending hours doing his hair in the morning. both more big turnoffs for me! But we are all different. Girls, how do you like your guys to be - shaven? trimmed? natural?Guys how do you like yourself to be down there?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• i definitely prefer guys to be natural, but if the guys is really awesome in other ways, it's not that much of a turnoff if he shaves.

• That's a good answer and I agree... I'd much prefer a guy to have a wholesome and genuine personality and be shaven, than a guy with zero personality and be nice and hairy. But I know you can have the best of both worlds :D... chest hair too please :D :D

• Haha absolutely. I once met a great guy who shaved not only his pubes but also his CHEST. He had stubble everywhere! I was just thinking, why get rid of it? I don't like to be the hairier one.

What Guys Said 4

• guys are more concerned about what girls think.hint to ur opposite half if you like it clean-shaven or au naturale.he'll take that subtle hint and make that "hair-do" that you like

• my girlfriend likes me natural,.but I trim it

• I shave and my girlfriend loves it, she doesn't get any hair in her mouth when she gives me blowjobs

• Fair enough !

• im hairy .so I prefer to trim it .coz when I shave it , it looks like a bald spot in my body

What Girls Said 3

• I think only a really small guy would make me think of a little kid when he was shaven. Most men are far too big for me to have that association. Plus, I watch some porn, so I'm fairly used to it. I'm okay with either trimmed or shaved. I don't want any kind of woolly mammoth down there. And I've noticed that guys look bigger if they're shaven. I'd think that would lead them towards doing it, although I've heard guys say they're afraid to shave their balls and I can understand that. I'd be scared to pull a razor across them too.

• I feel EXACTLY the same way you do.

• Thank God! From my experience everyone likes shaven! Creeps me out maaaan! There are people who feel the same!

• Trimmed = perfect. Too hairy is like licking a furry dog. Bald is like licking a baby.